Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I am a bit irritated this week :angry: Not with HotDad but with the fact that he has been in 3 scenes in 3 episodes. 3 totally unrelated scenes at that. And he and Rachel haven't been seen together since they got engaged last week!

Anyway, I liked the fact that he accepted Jack and Martha but I am happy that he let Jack know that he was hurt by the letter. I just wish he had let Jack apologise to him before telling them he was OK with it. The group hug was nice (It would have been nicer if Rachel was there though!) but, like Jamey-Maria said I would have liked to have seen a scene with just Jack and Tony and the champagne. The scene with Alf was pointless and should have been replaced with a father-son bonding moment.

emmasi - do you remember that lovely scene with Tony and Lucas after HotDad rescued Lee from Mr Braeburn's clutches? There were some good moments too.... it's just a shame they were few and far between. :( Just to remind you:

HA4233avi_001055320.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww... Lukey :(. I miss my little boy... even if everyone else hated him... I don't care. I love him :(

But yes, I do remember that now... at least I think I do. Did it involve physical violence of some kind? Like Braeburn threatening to injure my Luc and then Tony stepping in to defend him? Well, I like the thought of that anyway... it was nice. And reminds me of Tony rescuing Luc, Geoff and Annie from Bruce. Sigh. Good times.

^ I don't hate him... I actually miss him too :( The place is just not the same.

Anyway back onto topic....

How adorable was HotDad today? :wub: He was lovely with Mattie and Rachel. He seems to have a thing for kissing Rachel's hand though!

Changing tack slightly now .... I was wondering if anyone had come across any pictures of Jon at the Logies? I have searched far and wide with no luck. The only one kicking about is the one on the official site where it says that he wore his own suit! :D Like I said in the logies thread... Who needs labels!? I will hopefully get around to doing some logies caps soon so I will post any Jon ones in the usual thread,

How adorable was HotDad today? :wub: He was lovely with Mattie and Rachel. He seems to have a thing for kissing Rachel's hand though!

it was totally cute! I've noticed the hand kissing with him.. and rachel always rubbing his back. I think I remember her doing that with kim, did he do the constant hand kissing with beth?

^ I will get the caps done soon I promise :D Including Tinc!

pineapple - I had noticed the back rubbing thing too :) I don't mean to go too far off topic but I was watching a few episodes from last year the other day and I noticed that Rachel was rubbing Kim's chest and there was one scene in the surf club where she was rubbing his leg a little too much!! Back on topic.... I don't recall Tony ever kissing Beth's hand <_<

Anyway I originally came here to say one thing.... The green shirt needs to go!!! It has made waaaay too many appearances recently! However, the blue t-shirt he is wearing in tomorrows episode looks new and very nice indeed! :P

^ I will get the caps done soon I promise :D Including Tinc!

YAY! Thanks :D

pineapple - I had noticed the back rubbing thing too :) I don't mean to go too far off topic but I was watching a few episodes from last year the other day and I noticed that Rachel was rubbing Kim's chest and there was one scene in the surf club where she was rubbing his leg a little too much!! Back on topic....

No, don't stop... I was enjoying that :unsure:

I love your new av by the way :D

Sorry to disappoint you but I was going no further with that one!! :lol:

Anyway I thought I'd just pop my head in to say that I was most please to see 2 new shirts for HotDad in Fridays episode!! Very nice indeed :) And I thought the pink one actually suited him.....erm... in a manly way! :P

I am pleased that Tony is getting involved in the fight club thing... it's a far cry from the 'green shopping bags and folding the washing' days!! Let's hope he doesn't end up in a full body cast though eh! :D

They've been making a lot of sex jokes this year, lol. I didn't particularly like the pink shirt on Tony. I'm all for men in pink shirts but there was something about that shade that looked a bit off on him, lol. Loved the blue one though, very tight. :wub:

Karena I have to admit when I was watching the logies I saw this shot of Jon and Amy very close to the start sitting at tables. You see him in front and her behind and straight away you capping that popped into my head.. :P

I'm all for men in pink shirts but there was something about that shade that looked a bit off on him, lol.

Since this is Holden + pink shirt related, I shall say it here. I watched a clip of Jack trying to do serious police work while wearing a collared pink shirt, including him attempting to intimidate Aden's paroled brother Sean... Corey was with him. I got the impression that, even though Corey is half Jack's size and this was pre his psychotic behavior, he would have made a better impression going to Sean's house by himself.

Archived