Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

My lack of knowledge in no way represents a disinterest in Tony...

*Clings to the doorway of the thread* :(

Don't worry emmasi, stick around these parts and your knowledge shall grow! :D And you never know, HotDad could replace his son in your affections!! :lol:

Anyway.... A picture speaks a thousand words.... :wub:

Tony-Rachel1.jpg

Aww don't they look so cute together :wub:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The results of the HotDad quiz!

In 1st place with 12 out of 12 questions answered correctly....Karen! Well done :D. There's no disputing it...your knowledge of anything HotDad is very good indeed!

In 2nd place...with 4 out of 12 questions answered correctly...Emmasi! One of the answers was kind of half right (if that makes sense) so I decided to round it up as the answer was more right than wrong :lol:.

In 3rd place...with 3 out of 12 questions answered correctly...Barbara!. For people that don't know, Barbara hasn't seen three of the episodes that related to three of the questions, so her score might have been higher if she had seen those episodes.

Thank you for entering, everyone! :D

I'm not sure knowing that much about HotDad is a good thing!.... Maybe I am a borderline stalker! :ph34r::P Does this mean I get to set the next challenge!? :D

Just quickly about todays episode, of which I have only had time to skip through to the HotDad bits..... I am not sure I like jealous HotDad <_< He was a little very possesive of Rachel which seemed a bit weird. Having said that, they were very cute together in the gym, just not when Roman was around. Can't wait to see what happens in this storyline!

I'm not sure knowing that much about HotDad is a good thing!.... Maybe I am a borderline stalker! :ph34r::P Does this mean I get to set the next challenge!? :D

Just quickly about todays episode, of which I have only had time to skip through to the HotDad bits..... I am not sure I like jealous HotDad <_< He was a little very possesive of Rachel which seemed a bit weird. Having said that, they were very cute together in the gym, just not when Roman was around. Can't wait to see what happens in this storyline!

Yes, I agree. It's a bit uncomfortable to watch. I think its because I worry that Roman is coming off better all the time and I don't want HD to end up embarrassing himself.

I'm not sure knowing that much about HotDad is a good thing!.... Maybe I am a borderline stalker! :ph34r: Does this mean I get to set the next challenge!? :D

Well, Tony isn't a real person so I wouldn't call you a ''stalker''...yet :P. Ohhh...another challenge, you go for it!

I think you pointed out in the Aussie ep discussion thread, Karen, how it was a little strange when Tony said ''I'm in awe of you, Rachel''. I agree, I thought that it was a very strange line. I mean, it was quite cute, but it just sounded a bit weird :blink:. Anyhow, i'm loving all of these gorgeous Tony/Rachel scenes...,they are so well suited :wub:.

Archived