Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^ He is indeed! :wub: Unfortunately the writers decided to do something strange to him this year and at times he just wasn't himself, particularly in his attitude towards Lucas. Although Lucas wasn't exactly an angel either!

I am so looking forward to this year! Bring on next week!! :D

mrs baker - don't blame us for converting you!.. It is the magic of HotDad, it's gets to everyone eventually! :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, well, well here I am. it took me long enough., But i am a HUGE supporter of the Hot Dad. He is amazing. What a great actor he is. I thought e did an excellent job last year especially during the time Tony was dealing with Beth's death. I thought his acting was inspirational. :)

Welcome the the thread Max! :D The lure of the HotDad is a wonderful thing! And I have feeling that more people will catch the bug this year!!!

Great pics Lauren, where on earth did you get the first one from?! He does look cute on it though! :wub:

Awww those are so cute! :D And his hair looks so sleek and shiny in the second one! :o How come his hair always looks matted and gross when it's that long in the show...?

I think it was because he was meant to be depressed and stressed out on the show.... but I think he had a special trip to the salon for his night at the Logies!! My thoughts on HotDad's hair are well documented, but incase I haven't mentioned it before..... I love his short hair!! I hated the long hair and it shall never (I hope) appear again! :P

No worries! It's my pleasure to share the HotDad around :lol:. Talking of pictures, I have a little game for all HotDad fans to join in with, so I hope you'll like the idea!...I'll be back a bit later with the details :wink:.

Great pics Lauren, where on earth did you get the first one from?! He does look cute on it though! :wub:

I just typed ''Jon Sivewright'' into Google, went to page 2 and found it.

Archived