Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Just reading some of the things in he spoiler section, but do you guys believe that Tony is the hospital stalker! People are actually thinking of him as a potential suspect! I know anything is possible, but no way could it be HotDad...

I would be SHOCKED if he was the attacker. I mean really shocked. It would be so out of character. We've come to know Tony as an honest, kind hearted character and father to his sons, if he turns out to be the culprit I'll be massively shocked. I really can't see it happening, but pretty much anything is possible in Summer Bay!

On a different topic...Sam was so out of line going off at Tony like that in the hospital. Tony is Jack's father, he has as much right as anyone to be in there. Of course, being Sam she thinks she can boss others about and they won't mind, so I was soooo happy when Tony and Luc both agreed that she was out of order! For a minute there, I thought Tony was going to be a bit too nice about things and just say something like ''Sam's having a tough time, she didn't mean it''. All I can say is that i'm glad Tony realised how annoying and unfair Sam was being :rolleyes:.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay... The HotDad thread is alive and well!!

There is no way that HotDad is the stalker.... anyway he had an alibi for Julie's attack as he was getting jiggy with Jazz at the time! :P If it's HotDad then words would not begin to describe my disappointment in whoever came up with the idea.

Anyway, I see you are slowly catching up on the Aus episodes Coco. :) Sam was way out of order with what she said to Tony and he is too darn understanding at times.

The latest Aus episodes have not been HotDad's finest hour at all and I don't agree with how the writers have written him in this particular storyline. I don't really think he should be meddling in Jack's relationships... but he doesn't deserve the pounding he has been getting from the JM fans! :o I believe the words stupid, idiot, fool and hate have been used lately and I think it is most unfair! :( However, I have another theory about why Tony is trying to stop Jack getting back with Martha... I think he wants her for himself!!! The only problem with that scenario is that if anything does happen with him and Martha then the JM fans will go crazy and send a hitman to get the HotMan!! :lol: Oh dear.

Anyway I have a little treat in store for you tomorrrow night.... but in the meantime here is a couple of caps to wet your appetite! (Special thanks to Jen for the video clips )

Telethon82.jpg

Telethon94.jpg

^ :o *Waits patiently for valid explanation of why seph12 thinks that's the case* Everyone is valid to their own opinions and I respect that, but i'd really like to know why you feel HotDad doesn't fit in the show (if that's what you're trying to say) :huh:.

If it's HotDad then words would not begin to describe my disappointment in whoever came up with the idea.

Anyway, I see you are slowly catching up on the Aus episodes Coco. Sam was way out of order with what she said to Tony and he is too darn understanding at times.

Anyway I have a little treat in store for you tomorrrow night.... but in the meantime here is a couple of caps to wet your appetite! (Special thanks to Jen for the video clips )

(Yep, coco :P knows what's going on in Summer Bay now, bar a few episodes i'm yet to watch).

Good point about Tony sometimes being too understanding. There is a time and a place to stand up and actually speak your mind, Tony however, is waaay too nice to do that usually. It's often the nice characters who get walked all over <_<.

I would be shocked, outraged and appauled if Tony is the attacker! I'm 99.9 % sure that he's not, but there have been rumours going around which aren't exactly what we want to hear.

Onto nicer subjects...could the ''little treat'' be a new video Karen? :P

As I can't be bothered to write everything again, here is what I wrote in the Aus Ep Discussion about todays episode:

As for the stalker business... there is no way that Tony is the stalker! I will eat my hat if he is!! (And I will stop watching the show! ... forever!) My money is still on Rev Hall, no one else makes sense. My new theory is why would they bring an established actor such as Paul Tassone into the show to be a plain old vicar? There must be more to him that meets the eye. They blatently did that Tony/Rachel scene to make people consider the possibilty of it being Tony.... But I would like to think it was more a case of 'setting the scene' for a possible romance next year!... I can dream can't I?!

I think Mattie had a point about Tony being a hypocrite and he shouldn't have been so stupid leaving himself open for the riposte.... but I think his reaction to the situation was pretty normal for a 'parent' of a teenager. Imagine if Beth was still there!.. I'm pretty sure her lecture would have been far worse in comparison! I think the comment about the house was a bit uncalled for personally. You would have thought they would have done something about that situation by now... who owns the house?... Beth's kids? and if so does Tony pay rent?!

Anyway, finally.. having said all I would be lying if I said I was totally happy with how HotDad has been written lately but I have to stick up for my man... through thick and thin!!

I'm not happy about the latest Mattie and Tony conflict :angry: I like them when they are friends. I think this latest debacle, coupled with the JM meddling thing, is not good for HotDad at all and people are turning on him... is doesn't take much does it?! :P

Alright karena, I now have tears in my eyes! :lol:

Is that a good or bad thing?! :P

I'm afraid there has been a slight temporary hiccup with the video file but I hope to have it sorted my tomorrow. To keep you going I have another couple of pics for you!

Telethon79.jpg

Telethon91.jpg

Archived