Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some lovely HotDadness in todays episode. :wub: I think it's the most we have seen of him in an episode for a long time. I particularly enjoyed his chats with Lucas and Rachel. As I can't be bothered to type up my feeling on todays HotDad moments again, I have decide to quote what I wrote in the discussion thread:

I think you can all guess where I am going to start...... Sam's rant at poor HotDad! I know Sam is losing the plot somewhat, and I could see that she desperately wants Jack to come out of the coma, but there was no need to suggest Tony stays away from his seriously ill son. :angry: I'm glad that everyone else recognised the fact that Tony is going through hell too and didn't need someone questioning his love and commitment for his son.

In my opinion he was way too understanding and should have maybe expressed his hurt at what she said, instead of taking it so well and forgiving her. I thought the conversation on the beach with Lucas and Tony was very telling, especially how they both knew what Jack would and wouldn't want. They have known him forever, whereas Sam may be his fiancee, but she has know him a fraction of that time. I was slightly irritated by the following dialogue:

Brad: "She can't throw you out of your own son's hospital room, it's way out of line"

Tony: "Oh well, she is his fiancee, mate"

Yes Tony but you are his Dad, the bloke who created him, brought him up, fed him, changed his nappies, took him to school, helped him get over the death of his mother... need I go on!!? Sometimes I wish HotDad wouldn't be so nice!

Anyway I also liked the scene with Rachel, she seemed so concerned about Tony which was quite sweet.

Where has everyone gone?! :unsure: Come back!!

It was nice to see the Holdens have a 'moment' in last fridays episode, they don't happen anywhere near enough. I loved it when Jack said he wanted to speak to his dad.. then I was disappointed when it was all about Martha. I thought there might have been a nice father/son moment but I should have known it would be about Martha. That has been the slight disappointment about this Jack storyline. It has been mainly about the Sam and Martha thing and Tony and especially Lucas kind of took a back seat.

Now that Jack is going to be OK I am interested to see what is next for HotDad and what he has in store for the remainder of the year.

^ Oooooo...Thanks Lilone..... I haven't seen that one before.... very nice indeed!! :wub: It's just a shame it wasn't taken after the haircut!.. It would have been extra perfect then! :P

Where have all my comrades gone??? I can't believe the numerous sightings of HotDad's midriff today hasn't brought you out of hibernation!!

That pic is really making me laugh for some reason! :lol: Thanks, Lil!

Where have all my comrades gone???

I'm majorly busy at the moment with working on things for future features on the main site, so that's why I've been less active around here recently. Plus, I've not been keeping up with the latest Oz eps :o, but that will soon change because, i'll be able to catch up when the season finale airs at the end of the month :D.

But onto some UK paced stuff...Action Man was in full force yesterday! Tony was so brave taking the gun from Geoff. The sofa scene was nice aswell...I loved HotDad's expression when he realized that Jazz was asleep! :lol:

^Ah I loved that episode. If I remember rightly, it was my first true "HotDad" awakening :wub:

00095153.jpg

Does anyone else think that he might be grabbing Nic's ass in that photo? I can't see where his hand is... can you? It would explain that expression too :wink:

Archived