Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Jamey-Maria - It's never a pointless post if it's about Jon!! :D

I wish I could see it so I can smile too... I don't suppose you recorded it did you? :wink:

Just while I'm here, I had an idea this morning.... what do people think of a HotDad/Fitzy pairing?? :wub: This is not a spoiler it's just a random thought! I know there have been theories about Fitzy being gay but I'm not sure about that myself :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhh that's cool...I'll have to keep a look out to see if I can find the clip :P.

Jon will be heading to Perth for the Telethon on the 13th of October! I think it's fantastic that he along with some of the other cast are going...it's great to know that they are helping people...it really inspires me to be more charitable as well, and to give more to those who aren't as fortunate :D.

Just while I'm here, I had an idea this morning.... what do people think of a HotDad/Fitzy pairing??

That's an interesting thought. I think to be honest if they were going to become a couple, they would have by now. But you never know I guess. There was that weird thing a while ago with Peter and Lara...they were kind of together for about one episode and then they just kind of dissapeared as a couple :blink:. I'm not really in favour of a Tony/Fitzy pairing really...I'd really like to see him with someone more like Beth...but I don't think anyone is ever going to make HotDad happier than Beth did :(. If I had to choose who HotDad would be most suited to though, I would have to say either Rachel or Sally. I think this little pic from the TV WEEK website is rather cute (I had to crop it) :D...

2001320735561964742_rs.jpg

I've been thinking recently...what storylines do you think Tony could have been involved in, if Beth hadn't of died and had returned?? (I'm getting sad now!) Anyway, I think you guys would agree that if she hadn't of died (sad to say this) HotDad might be lacking in the storyline department this year. For example, the Naomi thing wouldn't have happened which would probably mean that HotDad and Lucas would be getting on okay. All the Jazz/Tony buisness wouldn't have happened. I'm sure there are more things that I have forgotten to mention but I think they are the main ones.

It may have been you Karena, that said a while back a good storyline for Tony would be if he felt guilty about something e.g if he ran someone down by accident. I think he would find that incredibly difficult to cope with, especially if that person died as a result. I am out of ideas at the moment so if I have a brainwave, I'll come in here and share it!

I hope some kind person will upload vids and/or pics from the telethon for us people thousands of miles away :rolleyes: I seem to remember he took his shirt off last year and I wouldn't want to miss more of the same!

I can't wait to see what the writers have in store for HotDad. Although after the year he's had I don't think I like the idea of him going through a deep trauma anymore! I want happiness, love and possibly... dare I say it... babies!!! :wub:

It is sad to say but Beth's death was the best thing that could have happened to him. He wouldn't have got any of these recent storylines if that hadn't happened. Of course they could have given him some equally good stuff if she was still alive but I have a feeling it would have been much of the same boring, mundane 'folding the washing' stuff.

Remember my idea of Tony and Fitzy pairing??... Have look in the Tony spoilers :wink: I must be telepathic (Yes thats telepathic.... not psychopathic! :lol: )

I've still got that pic from the telethon last year. It's the one, where the guy next to him has his shirt wrapped around his head :lol:.

Of course they could have given him some equally good stuff if she was still alive but I have a feeling it would have been much of the same boring, mundane 'folding the washing' stuff.

Remember my idea of Tony and Fitzy pairing??... Have look in the Tony spoilers. I must be telepathic (Yes thats telepathic.... not psychopathic! :lol: )

That and carrying those nasty green bags after going shopping!! :lol: At one point I was convinced that they were somehow stiched onto HotDad's hands, he seemed to carry them around so much :rolleyes:.

Haha, I can't belive that! You must be working undercover or something :P. *heads to spoiler section*

That's a little freaky Karena. That's not a likely pairing and you picked it. Hmmm, are you feeling any lotto numbers?

I don't know that I would have gone for Fitzy as a partner for HotDad. He'd be dating one of his son's best mates - a little too close for my liking (although not as close as Naomi - ick). I think I'm still hoping for a HotMum to come to town.

After watching todays UK episode I have just realised that HotDad's makeover is upon us ..... which means only one thing.... the end of the hideous mop!!! Obviously it's been gone a while in Australia but now it is gone here I can forget it was ever there!

Only problem is in some of his best scenes this year the mop featured heavily which means if I want to see them again, I will have to put up with it!!

But please don't put us through it in the future... it's just perfect as it is now! No mops, mullets, ponytails, moustaches, beards, etc are allowed! :P

Wow. I has been a while since I entered the world of HotDad :wub:

Join the club! :P

So, I'm back because I have to say something! :D

When did Matilda and Tony had their last conversation? When was the last time we saw them together? It almost looks like it was a year ago! :o I always loved them together, I always liked their relationship. They were like father and daugther. So, I really need/want some decent Tony/Matilda scenes! Matilda always turns to Ric. I know he is her boyfriend, but you can't ignore HotDad!

Archived