Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^ The dangers of alcohol for ya! :P

I don't know if anyone else has thought of this, but it's recently occured to me that we don't know a great deal about Tony's past. As far as I remember he lived in the 'city' before he came to Summer Bay, so he must have something to say about his life there! I assume he hasn't got any brothers or sisters, as we have never heard of them and i'm pretty sure his mum and dad aren't alive anymore. It's something i've always found a bit odd, especially in recent years, is that no one seems to talk about their family history! Obviously, some of the characters e.g Cassie don't have any real family members in the Bay...but that's the one thing i'd like to see explored a bit more...each characters history. I feel I understand Ric, Mattie, Belle and Cassie probably the best out of all of the characters because their family history has been explored alot more than say, Tony's has. So back on to what I was on about :P...is there anyone else that would like to see Tony's history explored a bit more?? E.g a storyline that evolves thanks to something that happened in his past.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...is there anyone else that would like to see Tony's history explored a bit more?? E.g a storyline that evolves thanks to something that happened in his past.

Yes I would love that. The only time Tony has ever mentioned his family is when he and Lucas were sanding the boat and Tony kept telling Lucas he was doing it wrong. Tony said something like 'I used to hate it when my old man used to tell me what to do'. It would be great to know something about the Holden family. Actually when Tony was going through his bad time after Beth died it would have been really nice if his Mum came to the bay to look after him for a while.... Awwwww

I think the Holdens moved from place to place for a couple of years before they came to the bay to avoid the father of the girl that Jack shot. I assume before that they lived in the city.

I hope that the writers introduce a story involving the Holdens family... but... thinking about it, they have been on the show for 2 years now without even a sniff of a story so it probably won't happen. :(

As for the future..(this is not a spoiler!).. I have been thinking about a Tony/Rachel coupling again lately and I am really liking the idea. (Are you listening writers?!) I think they would be good together, who cares about the age difference?! And it would be really good if they had a baby, I would love Tony to have a daughter! :D

Sorry.. got a bit carried away there! :P

I'd like for Ash to come back. There seemed like more to that story about Tony giving him money to support his illigitimate child... And Lucas seemed to love him so... Ash might well be the missing link to the Holden family history, and the way he left, there'd be plenty of opportunity for him to come back at any time.

Wow, I can't believe this thread has got to 103 pages! Go you guys! :P

I'd love to see a story line about Tony's past! It is kinda strange that nothing's ever been mentioned, especially about Tony's parents, or even Kate's parents/family. Surely there is more to the Holden clan than Tony, Lucas and Jack!

Yes, I'd like to see more about the Holdens' past. Perhaps they should do some 'mini series' about characters pasts, not just the Holdens. I was intrigued that Colleen was the winner of a beauty pageant when she was young [i think!] Miss Grouper or something :lol:

Just reading some of the things in he spoiler section, but do you guys believe that Tony is the hospital stalker! People are actually thinking of him as a potential suspect! I know anything is possible, but no way could it be HotDad...

Archived