Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the pics on the main site do seem to indicate that Annie could have a

drinking

incident.

But anyway it's nice to see some life back in the thread! I am so having Hotdad withdrawal with this ridiculously entended break from H&A! :( I've got the UK episodes but it's just not the same because i've already seen them! I need to see some lovely new stuff!

I have got high hopes about what they have in store for HotDad next year, I hope I am not disappointed! But unfortunately I can't discuss it here so I best pop over to the tony spoilers thread with my theories!!

I am so jealous of all of you right now. How come my fevered fantasies never come true :(? Well one time... one awesome, magical time... Okay, I guess it's alright for you to get yours :P

Anyway, I've had another dream. It was mostly about Belle and Drew, but in the dream Tony was Belle's father... Sally had moved out of her house (I think the Surgery house), and Tony, Belle and Drew had moved in. Belle and Drew were doing the live-in boyfriend thing, and Tony was totally cool with it. He was so cool in fact that when Belle and Drew got up to some naughty things, and Belle had the bright idea of photographing it... and Tony then found the photos... he was cool with it! He said they're both adults, he knows that Drew loves Belle, and he knows that Belle is a photographer after all, so it's only natural for her to what to capture their... "love"... on film! I think he might have told them not to leave the photos laying around though, because he doesn't particularly want to see them :P. Point is, his coolness (and lack of shirt... did I mention that?) left me feeling that Tony was so much more hotter than he was when I went to sleep last night! :lol:

I know that's really got nothing to do with anything, but oh well. If I can't ramble aimlessly to you guys, then who can I :P?

^ Nice dream! :)

In Belgium, we had quite a few scenes with Tony lately. He found out Lee was pregnant and she told him it was Lucas' baby. We're so behind, I know. :rolleyes:

I like watching episodes with Tony in them. :) I hope we'll get to see a lot of him this season.

I know that's really got nothing to do with anything, but oh well. If I can't ramble aimlessly to you guys, then who can I :P ?

Feel free emmasi! :D I am jealous of you, I never dream about Home and Away or HotDad unfortunately. :( I wish I did. :P

Don't worry one of your fantasies will come true eventually, keep wishing and you never know your luck! Anyway I am not counting any chickens re. Tony's 'new' situation...... it ain't over til the fat lady sings as they say!! :D

In Belgium, we had quite a few scenes with Tony lately. He found out Lee was pregnant and she told him it was Lucas' baby.

:o...I'm shocked, I didn't realize Belguim was that far behind! Oh yes, there were some great HotDad scenes around that era :D. The father to son chat was probably one of the best HotDad scenes of 2006 come to think of it!

I don't often dream about H&A, although when I do i'm usually on the set with all of the cast and crew! :lol:

^ But Peter will always be your number one! :P

In Belgium, we had quite a few scenes with Tony lately. He found out Lee was pregnant and she told him it was Lucas' baby.

:o...I'm shocked, I didn't realize Belguim was that far behind! Oh yes, there were some great HotDad scenes around that era. The father to son chat was probably one of the best HotDad scenes of 2006 come to think of it!

Unfortunately we are that far behind. :( But I started watching Australian episodes in August 2007. It was summer but it was always raining and cold. So, I had to find something to do inside the house. :wink:

Those Tony/Lucas scenes were great. Tony's so sweet when he's worried about his family. :wub:

Archived