Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 2 weeks later...

Two questions actually:

1. What happened to the extra living accommodation at Angelo's house? When Flynn and Sally were living there they had a waiting room and surgery built, but now it's never seen or referred to. I hope I got the right house btw.

2. Why can't we have a map which shows who lives in relation to who? It would be really helpful imo to show how close Leah's house is in relation to Irene's for instance. Going by the episode when Bianca seemed to run across the whole bay to get from Irene's to Angelo's.

1. What happened to the extra living accommodation at Angelo's house? When Flynn and Sally were living there they had a waiting room and surgery built, but now it's never seen or referred to. I hope I got the right house btw.

2. Why can't we have a map which shows who lives in relation to who? It would be really helpful imo to show how close Leah's house is in relation to Irene's for instance. Going by the episode when Bianca seemed to run across the whole bay to get from Irene's to Angelo's.

1. It was still featuring prominently as late as 2008 when Tony and Matilda were living there.Thinking about it, before Angelo and Nicole got together there was four of them living there apparently with separate bedrooms, whereas there was only three before they built the extension.So, maybe it was being used then?Although everyone just seemed to go through that door on the left to go to bed.(Actually, someone did say in the Australian discussion a few weeks back that it seemed to be missing and there was trees there when the characters left the house but I didn't notice.)

2.Probably because it keeps changing.I seem to recall this came up in another thread a few months back and someone posted a map of the town someone drew in the '90s(before most of the current houses appeared)but pointed out some of the details had been contradicted since then.

Hey there, first post so apologies if i'm in the wrong section.

Does anyone know how to watch the behind the scenes clips on the Aus Yahoo7 website? Being in the UK it blocks them all and i really wanna see them!

sometimes kind Australians upload them to Youtube, like the recent interview with Tessa James and Luke Jacobz. keep a look out on there.