Quick Questions

Si-Co

I'm really sorry for asking this again,I did ages ago...

But,what episode was it when Belle was attacked during the Development Site story and then found by Aden? I've done a search on YouTube but not found anything. I'd be SO pleased if someone would be brilliant enough to tell me? Thanking you inadvance! :)

But,what episode was it when Belle was attacked during the Development Site story and then found by Aden? I've done a search on YouTube but not found anything. I'd be SO pleased if someone would be brilliant enough to tell me? Thanking you inadvance! :)

Thankyou SO much. :)

Has there ever been any Irish characters in Home & Away?

Myself and a few friends were talking the other day and were saying that half the young Irish population must be in Australia by now, so some of the soaps should start introducing Irish people. We were only joking about it but it got me wondering if there ever were any Irish people on it?

Given Neighbours attempt at an Irish character, we should perhaps be glad.

Oh God don't remind me. At least he was actually Irish though, or at least I think he was?

I know Australia is a massive place compared to Ireland but from this end it seems like it would be impossible to throw a stone without hitting an Irish person in Australia at the moment. I could see a couple of sun burned Irish folks hanging around the caravan park being judged by Coleen.