Quick Questions

Si-Co

I think it's pretty much the other way round in the UK.Looking at some random figures from last year, if they're typical then Neighbours seems to get about two and a half million viewers and Home and Away seem to get between one and one and a half million, when you take both Channel 5 broadcasts into account.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I would have thought Neighbours wasnt doing so well that's why BBC did not renew it's contract and five decided to take it up.

I think it's pretty much the other way round in the UK.Looking at some random figures from last year, if they're typical then Neighbours seems to get about two and a half million viewers and Home and Away seem to get between one and one and a half million, when you take both Channel 5 broadcasts into account.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I would have thought Neighbours wasnt doing so well that's why BBC did not renew it's contract and five decided to take it up.

I think it was more a case of Channel 5 putting in a higher bid rather than the BBC not wanting it, although the BBC didn't seem too sorry to see it go.(Rumour is ITV were after it so Channel 5 got in first.)

• 2 weeks later...

If you are talking about the guy in the middle, I think it is the actor who played the original Flynn Saunders.

Matt Dingle Wall played Flynn in 2001-2002 and was then taken over by Joel McIlroy, 2003-2006.

I hope that's right?

H&A experts correct me if I'm wrong?

Edited by LauraPhilly!!