Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 3 weeks later...

Last yeah there was a few episode when Liam and Bianca has 'library duty' or something like that after school as a punishment for something. I remember Liam saying something and then Bianca goes to the toilets and crys. Can anyone remember what episodes they are?

Please be reminded of the following rule, as I've had to remove a couple of posts which have gone against it:

13) Due to circumstances beyond our control, please DO NOT post links to episode downloads, links to other sites which provide episode downloads, or discuss where/how to acquire the show online publicly on the forum. This also extends to other TV shows.

Cheers!

Hi, I am a massive fan of Home and Away. but I have always wondered something. Which series does better in Australia and UK Home and Away or Neighbours?

I would really like to think it's Home and Away because it is MUCH more interesting. I use to watch Neighbours but it got really boring.

Hi, I am a massive fan of Home and Away. but I have always wondered something. Which series does better in Australia and UK Home and Away or Neighbours?

I would really like to think it's Home and Away because it is MUCH more interesting. I use to watch Neighbours but it got really boring.

From the ratings in Australia, Home & Away outrates Neighbours each night. There's not much comparison between the two soaps as H&A pulls between the 900,000 to over 1.2 million viewers on different nights whereas Neighbours only pulls between 300,000 to 350,000 per episode each night. I have no idea how both shows rate in the UK though. Maybe someone from the UK can enlighten us as to how both shows rate over there....??

I think it's pretty much the other way round in the UK.Looking at some random figures from last year, if they're typical then Neighbours seems to get about two and a half million viewers and Home and Away seem to get between one and one and a half million, when you take both Channel 5 broadcasts into account.

From the ratings in Australia, Home & Away outrates Neighbours each night. There's not much comparison between the two soaps as H&A pulls between the 900,000 to over 1.2 million viewers on different nights whereas Neighbours only pulls between 300,000 to 350,000 per episode each night. I have no idea how both shows rate in the UK though. Maybe someone from the UK can enlighten us as to how both shows rate over there....??

Thank you very much for your reply. It's good to hear that :lol: