Quick Questions

Si-Co

how dose everyone get such awsome display pics?? I want a Nick and Jade one

If you go to My Controls at the top of the page, then Edit Avatar Settings down the side, there's a section for choosing avatars from the galleries with a drop down menu next to it.Look in GROUPS and there's a NickJade one in there.

Help, Aussie slang advice needed by an English person.

How would an Aussie man say to another 'you want to watch out or I'll beat you up, that'll teach you not to do that again!' What would sound more Australian?

apologies if i've misinterpreted what you're asking (the correct Aussie way of saying the above by an English person?) but it would probably be something like:

'Careful mate or I'll bash you, then maybe you'll think twice next time. Now rack off!'

Thanks Cadyctslover, that is perfect :) Although, what would be more mean and threatening, more like someone really nasty saying it? I'm writing a fic, in case you're wondering why I'm asking silly questions.

Do Aussies really say 'rack off'?

Edited by Miranda

Thanks Cadyctslover, that is perfect :) Although, what would be more mean and threatening, more like someone really nasty saying it? I'm writing a fic, in case you're wondering why I'm asking silly questions.

not sure, i'm British so this show is all i'm going on! since i've started watching the early years it always amuses me the language they use. you could go for "go jump" or "do one" instead. Bobby is really witty, for instance in an episode i watched recently in which Lance won $500k she asked Celia if Lance could store the money in her mouth, as the bank wouldn't be big enough :lol:

but she's come up with some really good put downs as well, can't think of any right now though :ph34r:

not sure, i'm British so this show is all i'm going on! since i've started watching the early years it always amuses me the language they use. you could go for "go jump" or "do one" instead. Bobby is really witty, for instance in an episode i watched recently in which Lance won $500k she asked Celia if Lance could store the money in her mouth, as the bank wouldn't be big enough :lol:

but she's come up with some really good put downs as well, can't think of any right now though :ph34r:

Since starting to watch the Early Years, I've found myself ending sentences with "but" (as opposed to "though"). It's turned into a bad habit!

^^Yes, it annoys me too. :P

In which ep did Liam start popping pills due to him seeing Nic and Aden kissing on the beach? He afterwards checked himself into hospital. I'm pretty sure it's around the time where he was giving music lessons to Poppie. Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by HAA Girl 08

In which ep did Liam start popping pills due to him seeing Nic and Aden kissing on the beach? He afterwards checked himself into hospital. I'm pretty sure it's around the time where he was giving music lessons to Poppie. Thanks in advance! :)
that's episode 5000, not sure in which episode he checked himself into hospital though..