Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

Just now, Bobby Forever Missed said:

I don't have a link no as for other cast members commenting i couldn't say

Ok I just found this quote

"I don't need credibility from my country any more, I just need them all to be quiet," she said. "If they have nothing intelligent to say, please don't speak to me any more. I'd rather be having a croissant and an espresso in Paris or walking my French bulldog in New York City."

But I'm a really hard-working woman and people have to respect me for what I've done ... my next call will be to Home And Away to ask them to pay me because nobody does more promotion for that f ... ing show than me."

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/melissa-george-has-meltdown-on-the-morning-show-after-hosts-mentioned-home-and-away/news-story/04aa1dbdd7e4c19486004f3c8c7a08af

Wow....I didn't know it was this bad. Has she done any work in Australia since saying this? 

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

I don't think so hahahah sucked in!

Wow...just wow. I hope for her sake her career outside of Australia does well for the rest of her life so she never has to seek work and credibility in Australia.

Did any of you fine folk watch Bobby on Survivor? I hope she wasn't rude about being asked about Home and Away

Just now, Bobby Forever Missed said:

No i missed it! however to my eyes actors/actresses like Nicolle who are no longer in the limelight probably have more right to RESPECTFULLY ask not to discuss the show

I agree. I read the article on the person who met Lynn a few years back. Sounds like she was respectful and courteous enough when she was recognized.

Steven and Rebecca dated in 1996 before she got with Travis. Things were going well until Steven decided he needed to be honest about everything with Rebecca. 

We didn't see him tell her but by the next day she was not happy about his relationship with Selina. Rebecca promised not to report them but that was the end of their relationship. 

Just after that Chloe mentioned something about S&S. Irene confronted Selina and it all came out. Rebecca might have been interviewed. (This was roughly around Episode 2000.)

On 03/11/2017 at 12:34, Summer's Bay said:

I found a few of Alex and Nicolle in the UK while they were doing pantomime. Sorry if you all have seen them.

007.jpg014.jpg015.jpg

The bottom two photos where taken on the same day at the same place.

Courtesy of the link below 

http://www.whitemeadow.net/celebrities01.htm

Great share, Nicolle looked really good with much longer hair (like Bobby had around late 1990!) and it was good to see the fading of those awful blonde highlights she had in her final year or so as Bob.

I wonder if the events discussed in this video inspired Nicolle's creepy characterisation of Bobby's ghost ;)...

Nicolle's ghostly encounter - interview recorded just before she left the show (she must be recalling where she stayed whilst doing the panto in Kent, from which the first above pic was taken!)

2 hours ago, nenehcherry2 said:

Great share, Nicolle looked really good with much longer hair (like Bobby had around late 1990!) and it was good to see the fading of those awful blonde highlights she had in her final year or so as Bob.

I wonder if the events discussed in this video inspired Nicolle's creepy characterisation of Bobby's ghost ;)...

Nicolle's ghostly encounter - interview recorded just before she left the show (she must be recalling where she stayed whilst doing the panto in Kent, from which the first above pic was taken!)

Thanks for the clip. Am I the only one to notice that Nicolle's voice changed? She sounded very different in 1992 to how she sounded in 1988 or was it just editing?

I read that Justine Ckarke tried out for the role as Bobby...not sure if that would've worked well  

Archived