Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Its a shame that I dont know who these people are in the bold :unsure:

I watched a recent interview where Justine said she had a hard time with the response she got from the public when she played Roo. I think she doesn't want to go back based on that. 

I read Donald's daughter came back to Home and Away, did she acknowledge Bobby's passing? Did she return and get back with Steven if he was around?

In addition to what I said above about Roo and Sally, I can imagine over the years Alf telling Roo how well Sally is doing while Roo is yet to get it together with her life....maybe jealous ? 

Are are the Home and Away writers obsessed with cremations? Alan, Bobby and Ailsa...only Kerry Barlow got buried,? 

Rebecca admitted she was jealous of Bobby during the early part of her '96 return. She and Stevo dated for a bit but it went nowhere as Steven left town for the second time and she ended up with his friend Travis Nash who she later married and relocated to Canada with in '99 and had a child with in 2002.

Tom and Michael were buried. David's body was taken home to Perth and presumably buried, Dale (Pippa and Michael's only child both of them had together) was buried in one of the show's saddest funerals  as were Philip Matheson and Meg Bowman.

11 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Was it ever explained why the Fletcher's only adopted Sally and not Steven since he was also underage?

Beats me. I thought if anyone they'd have adopted Frankie first. 

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

Rebecca admitted she was jealous of Bobby during the early part of her '96 return. She and Stevo dated for a bit but it went nowhere as Steven left town for the second time and she ended up with his friend Travis Nash who she later married and relocated to Canada with in '99 and had a child with in 2002.

Tom and Michael were buried. David's body was taken home to Perth and presumably buried, Dale (Pippa and Michael's only child both of them had together) was buried in one of the show's saddest funerals  as were Philip Matheson and Meg Bowman.

Beats me. I thought if anyone they'd have adopted Frankie first. 

Yes, Frank and Carly considering they pretty much grew up with Tom and Pippa.

Did Mr Bertrum ever surface again? 

40 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Doubt it. He was sharing the old Smart house with Colleen before she took off up North to live with her sister, Patricia in Cairns and didn't return for 8yrs. 

He probably left the Bay soon after.

:o

I thought Mr Bertrum left Summer Bay after he met with John Farnham?

Is Alan's son still in Home and Away

3 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

Nope, Seb left about 13yrs ago after a car accident caused by Duncan (High on Bulbs), left him crippled. Check the 2004 summaries, that part's in detail.

Bertram was last seen on screen after that but was still alluded to as being around.

Do we know where he went? Did Fisher still talk about him?

Archived