Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

Great chapter!

Poor Brody! :( Such a shame no-one believes him. Disappointed in Tori for dismissing his concerns. And Justin. But he has Phoebe so she should be able to help, right? :P

Argh! Kat, once again can't do her job can she?! Lying to Brody like that, letting Mason get away with it all. Letting Mason continue killing basically! She didn't seem to care much about Ash though did she?? :lol: I loved he inner monologue about how she's such a great cop. Always does everything by the book! :lol:

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Poor Brody :( No one does believe him

Mason is so crazy! By trying to get Kat to sleep with him. :o

Update soon please xx

Thanks Jarlie! Glad you're enjoying it! He's crazy alright! What will he do next?! :wink:

33 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Poor Brody! :( Such a shame no-one believes him. Disappointed in Tori for dismissing his concerns. And Justin. But he has Phoebe so she should be able to help, right? :P

Argh! Kat, once again can't do her job can she?! Lying to Brody like that, letting Mason get away with it all. Letting Mason continue killing basically! She didn't seem to care much about Ash though did she?? :lol: I loved he inner monologue about how she's such a great cop. Always does everything by the book! :lol:

Looking forward to more! :) 

Thanks KittCatt! So glad you liked this one! Kat always looks after herself so I don't think she'd worry too much about Ash. She harps on and on about being a good cop, and caring so much about her job, but she abandons any integrity she might have had to save her own arse every single time! I think this is pretty believable really (sadly)

Brody's only hope is Phoebe! :blink: oh dear!

• Like 1

I'm soooo happy that Mason's blackmailing Kat But man you have to feel sorry for Brody the poor guy Looks like Pheobe's the person to help him. :lol:

I did wonder if Kat would end up sleeping with Mason But I thought she would do it because she was sex mad :lol:

• Like 1