Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

6 minutes ago, hward said:

You really must have a vivid imagination, lol!

Mason is so far up himself it's unbelievable.  Poor, poor Brody, how could you do that to him?  I really feel for Mason's next victim.

Haha! Worryingly vivid at times! :huh: I know, I wouldn't harm a fly in real life but here I am writing serial killers! Lol! And why I've decided to be quite so cruel to the nicest guy on the show is anybody's guess... :blink: I wonder at myself sometimes.

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

On 22/10/2016 at 0:21 PM, bijou said:

Very interesting one of the best fanfic so I've read in a long time

I agree your a very talented writer Ludub. I have enjoyed all your stories so far :D

Is it wrong of me though to have found that last chapter quite amusing. I hope that doesn't make me bonkers like Mason though. :P I just love how barking mad Mason is.. I loved Mason's thoughts of looking like a sexy doctor from one of the medical shows on TV. as he was coming into the hosptail and how he thinks he should win a oscar for his acting skills I think Tori's on to him abit there though.

Poor Brody though having both his legs chopped off I don't know why but that made me laugh :lol:

Spoiler

I think Evie was hugging Josh there at the end

Edited by pembie
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, pembie said:

I agree your a very talented writer Ludub. I have enjoyed all your stories so far :D

Is it wrong of me though to have found that last chapter quite amusing. I hope that doesn't make me bonkers like Mason though. :P I just love how barking mad Mason is.. I loved Mason's thoughts of looking like a sexy doctor from one of the medical shows on TV. as he was coming into the hosptail and how he thinks he should win a oscar for his acting skills I think Tori's on to him abit there though.

Poor Brody though having both his legs chopped off I don't know why but that made me laugh :lol:

Aw! Thanks Pembie! :wub: I really appreciate that!

I'm glad that you found it funny! :wink: It is meant to be a comedy, albeit a very dark one! I do tend to write comedy on the straight side though so maybe it's a bit hard to tell? haha!  Mason is such a complete and total tit in this that it should be hard to take him seriously. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. And yeah, Brody having his legs cut off shouldn't be funny, but for some reason it kinda is. (At least, I found it funny - does that make me bonkers like Mason?! :P haha!)

• Like 2

For someone who doesn't like or seen many movies your doing very well.. Well I found Brody having no legs funny as well so we must be as bonkers as Mason :lol: Its always the quiet ones that you have to be careful of as they say :) I was thinking this was a black comedy so yeah I could tell. I dread to think if Brody''s mangled whatever earth is going to happen to the the next person to cross Mason? :lol:

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Uh oh for Matt... :unsure: Things don't look great for him considering what Mason is capable of..And again Mason continues to drug Evie so that she can't remember what he has been doing. Shame she's not putting two and two together. I like that she's so worried about Brody, though it's probably not helping Mason's jealousy..

And it looked like Mason put something in Brody's food as well?! Poor Brody! :( At least he knows the truth, even though no-one believes him. I think he should speak to Tori, who seems to be more aware of Mason's weirdness than Justin. And it's good that he got the cops involved, but i have a feeling Kat might ruin everything eventually.. 

And what is Mason using as a fertilizer?!

Again, i find it hilarious that Mason continues to admire himself so much :lol: And i liked Kat's thoughts too!

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Again, i find it hilarious that Mason continues to admire himself so much :lol: And i liked Kat's thoughts too!

Thanks KittCatt! :lol: As much as I hate Kat (as you well know! Lol!), I couldn't resist having a pop at her here. She's probably the only other person as in love with herself as Mason so maybe she's the right person to get inside his head?

5 hours ago, Kristen said:

Mason is proper Whacko

Thanks Kristen! :) Glad you're enjoying it. Mason has become very unhinged pretty quickly here. He is very fun to write, haha! 

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

.And I agree with Pembie that you are a talented writer, Ludub :)

Aww! Thank you Jarlie! :wub: That's so lovely of you to say. You're making me blush!

4 hours ago, bijou said:

This continues to be an interesting fan fiction I'm a huge fan of the show American Horror Story and I can imagine this being a storyline on that show

Thanks Bijou! :P I don't actually watch American Horror Story. I had this discussion with Pembie before, but I don't really watch a lot of horror movies, which is probably surprising given some if the stories I've written (you might like Hunted). my mind seems to steer me in that direction a lot of the time so I'm not sure what that says about me! Haha! Glad you're enjoying it!

Again, I really appreciate you all taking the time to read and comment. You guys are great!

• Like 1