Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

Oh my, i love it! :lol: You've got his creepy-ness and obsessiveness down pat! What happened to Evie and what Mason did was very dark, but Mason was so full of himself it was gold! What a creepy guy :unsure: I loved Brody being there for Evie, even if he's about to be murdered... Great one-shot! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Oh my, i love it! :lol: You've got his creepy-ness and obsessiveness down pat! What happened to Evie and what Mason did was very dark, but Mason was so full of himself it was gold! What a creepy guy :unsure: I loved Brody being there for Evie, even if he's about to be murdered... Great one-shot! 

Thanks KittCatt!  :wink:  It is pretty dark. As I've said before, I sometimes wonder where I get these ideas from! :unsure: Mason is verging on seriously creepy at the moment though and I'm beginning to wonder if that is where the show is headed. Will he end up stalking Evie? That line about killing any guy that she falls for was delivered in a way that suggested there could be trouble ahead. Evie laughed it off but I'm not so sure it was a joke. Attacking Brody might just be the start of it... We'll see. Creepy creepy Mason. I just took it to its extreme. So glad you liked it! :wub:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hward said:

Oh my, this is great.  And I can actually imagine Mason doing all that as I find him super sleazy and creepy anyway.

I know it's only a one-shot, but I'm actually really curious as to whether he murder's Brody and gets away with it all, lol.

I wrote it as a one shot but I'm contemplating turning it into a short story cos I do have a few ideas to continue it. I could be persuaded :wink: Glad you liked it! x

• Like 1

Haha Mason the stalker :lol:

Loved the line If I wasn't me I would be having sex with myself right now and telling himself he was hot stuff in the mirrior :D He may have plans for Brody but I'm sure Brody would be quite handy with sharp knives like quick draw handy :P

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pembie said:

Haha Mason the stalker :lol:

Loved the line If I wasn't me I would be having sex with myself right now and telling himself he was hot stuff in the mirrior :D He may have plans for Brody but I'm sure Brody would be quite handy with sharp knives like quick draw handy :P

Thanks Pembie! :wink: Thing is, I could so see Mason doing this! lol! Especially the dancing scene cos he's proper creepy and he always seems so in love with himself. It's probably not helped by the long lingering shots of Mason's biceps that they seem intent on shoving in our faces - kind of gives the impression that he's full of himself. Anyway, glad you liked it! :)

• Like 1