Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

5 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ohh boy. At least Brody knows what Mason's doing, although I'm not sure if Justin took the hint.And I'm not sure if Kat will be any use either.Mason's continuing to drug Evie, who remains oblivious.Looking forward to more!

Thanks Red! :wink: Evie's not the brightest spark here, but then he has been drugging her, day in, day out, so it would be understandable that she's a bit foggy. All getting very dark. Will Brody be able to stop him though, that is the question! 

Oh I can tell youi don't like Kat much :lol: She sounds as nutty as Mason well a danger anyways :lol: I liked the part when Justin said they would help Brody every ste...stage of the way and trying to get some of the poisoned mud cake. And Mason picturing himself in a coke advert :D

I almost don't want Mason to get caught here... But I think Pheobe might work out what he is upto with Evie.

What's happened to Matt though if Mason had his phone?

Mason adding more fertiliser to the veggie patch Oh that sounds dodgy.. :P

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh I can tell youi don't like Kat much :lol: She sounds as nutty as Mason well a danger anyways :lol: I liked the part when Justin said they would help Brody every ste...stage of the way and trying to get some of the poisoned mud cake. And Mason picturing himself in a coke advert :D

I almost don't want Mason to get caught here... But I think Pheobe might work out what he is upto with Evie.

What's happened to Matt though if Mason had his phone?

Mason adding more fertiliser to the veggie patch Oh that sounds dodgy.. :P

Thanks Pembie! :wink: You got that subtle hint about Kat then?! :lol: And I thought I'd hidden my contempt for her oh so well! Haha!

Glad you liked that line about supporting Brody every ste..., I thought it was funny (but maybe I'm just cruel?! Haha)

I saw a scene with Mason in it a couple of days ago (UK pace) where Evie took her top off for no reason and then the camera spent ages showing us long lingering shots of Mason's little muscly body. It was very weird (and very unnecessary). It put the Diet Coke ad in my head though, so I guess I can thank whoever edited that scene for the inspiration. They do make him seem quite creepy at times. Taking that 'skin crawly' quality that he has to the next level is just a lot of fun to write! Glad you're enjoying it x

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hward said:

Oh he is such a slimeball! I wonder what that fertilizer is - maybe his way of getting rid of some of the skeletons he's been hiding in his closet before supercop! Kat finds out what he's up to, lol. :lol:

Haha! thanks hward! You'll just have to wait and see! Like the theory though! 

50 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Thanks Pembie! :wink: You got that subtle hint about Kat then?! :lol: And I thought I'd hidden my contempt for her oh so well! Haha!

Glad you liked that line about supporting Brody every ste..., I thought it was funny (but maybe I'm just cruel?! Haha)

I saw a scene with Mason in it a couple of days ago (UK pace) where Evie took her top off for no reason and then the camera spent ages showing us long lingering shots of Mason's little muscly body. It was very weird (and very unnecessary). It put the Diet Coke ad in my head though, so I guess I can thank whoever edited that scene for the inspiration. They do make him seem quite creepy at times. Taking that 'skin crawly' quality that he has to the next level is just a lot of fun to write! Glad you're enjoying it x

Haha your very funny I can't say I remember that scene Maybe I wasn't paying attention because Billie wasn't in the scene :lol:

About Justin's step line No not cruel just a dark sense of hurmour :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Poor Brody thinking Mason is trying to kill him and he's most likely right.

Mason is really unhinged.

Thanks Kristen! Glad you enjoyed it. Mason is certainly twisted and Brody's right to be scared of him. Mind you, he might just get distracted by his own reflection in a shiny surface and lose interest in murdering him, haha! :wink: Thanks as always for the feedback.

Edited by Ludub