Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

21 hours ago, pembie said:

I'm soooo happy that Mason's blackmailing Kat But man you have to feel sorry for Brody the poor guy Looks like Pheobe's the person to help him. :lol:

I did wonder if Kat would end up sleeping with Mason But I thought she would do it because she was sex mad :lol:

Thanks Pembie! glad you enjoyed it. I am being exceedingly cruel to poor Brody, but at least he has one person on his side, huh? :wink: Just a pity it's Phoebe. You'll have to wait and see what happens. (Hope to have a new chapter for you in a couple of days...)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hward said:

Urgh, Mason is a sick, twisted, sex mad psychopath, but actually in a really funny way, lol.  And Kat isn't much better.

Poor Brody having to rely on Phoebe, wonder what Plan B is?

Haha! I'm glad you're still finding it funny. I'm always a little worried that I'm going a bit too dark. I think Mason works really well as this creepy little psycho. I'd enjoy watching him a lot more if the show gave him these sorts of storylines. I mean, he's already halfway there with his strange smiles and endless posing! 

You'll find out about Plan B in the next chapter! :wink:

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Poor Brody! Having to only rely on Phoebe must be terrible! :lol: I'm glad she is there for him though, Tori and Justin don't seem to care to much... Though they might now that they know Nate didn't give Brody his meds...

I think Brody should go to McCarthy, because Kat's as useless as ever. Ash is dead (because she kinda killed him..) and she's already thinking about Justin! :lol: Mason is as conniving as ever, and he's really got the upper hand on Kat. She would do anything he asks now and would still only be thinking of herself. 

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

I think Brody should go to McCarthy, because Kat's as useless as ever. Ash is dead (because she kinda killed him..) and she's already thinking about Justin! :lol: Mason is as conniving as ever, and he's really got the upper hand on Kat. She would do anything he asks now and would still only be thinking of herself. 

Thanks KittCatt! :) Glad you enjoyed it! Kat has really dug herself a hole that she can't get out of now, and Ash has paid the ultimate price! I do think she's unbelievably self-centred and ruthless in the show so I don't think this is entirely out of character (and who knows what she has in the drawers in her bedroom?! haha!)

3 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh boy, Ash doesn't tend to have a good time of it in your stories, does he? Brody's marginally safer where Mason can't find him but Justin and Tori are too busy laughing themselves silly to help out.Maybe Nate's evidence will cause the penny to drop?

Thanks Red!  I guess he doesn't! :lol: Hadn't really thought of that! This is probably the worst that's happened to Ash though, so I might have to lay off him in my next fanfic. The poor guy! As for Tori and Justin, nervous laughter is a terrible thing because once you get going it can be really hard to stop! I've found myself in that situation in the past. You know that you shouldn't be laughing but you can't help it! We'll see if they figure things out in the next chapter :wink: 

• Like 1