Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

3 hours ago, bijou said:

Another fantastic update 

Thanks Bijou, glad you're enjoying it :P

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Wow, Mason really is completely insane.And Kat isn't far behind so I really don't think she can be relied on to stop him.

Yep, both pretty wackadoodle really. I always find Kat's belief that she's a good cop pretty funny (along with her massively over-inflated ego). If I didn't dislike her so much, she'd be a pretty good comedy character. This is just a view of what's going on behind that smug smile of hers. Thanks for the feedback, Red! :)

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Oh my Mason is seriously... um.. disturbed.. :( Poor Evie. Poor Brody. I don't blame Brody for being suspicious about Mason poisoning him, though by Brody not eating maybe Mason's hoping he'll just eventually starve to death. And not taking pain meds would be extremely difficult, so i commend him for being able to do that. I wonder how long it will take for someone to notice the tension between Brody and Mason.

Worried for Matt and Zac. Seems like no-one is safe, not even Evie's uncle... 

Love that your dislike of Kat is showing, haha! Going after her own sexual needs instead of stopping a murderer. And i liked Mason's inner thoughts commenting on what a shrill voice Leah has :lol:

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Oh my Mason is seriously... um.. disturbed.. :( Poor Evie. Poor Brody. I don't blame Brody for being suspicious about Mason poisoning him, though by Brody not eating maybe Mason's hoping he'll just eventually starve to death. And not taking pain meds would be extremely difficult, so i commend him for being able to do that. I wonder how long it will take for someone to notice the tension between Brody and Mason.

Thanks KittCatt! Glad you're enjoying it (You're partly to blame for this story so that's just as well! :wink:) What Mason is doing is pretty disturbing alright, especially what he's doing to poor Evie, although Brody's having a terrible time too. As I said before, writing what is essentially a comedy about subject matter this dark is a bit weird. Hopefully Mason's inner dialogue while he's doing these appalling things is wacko enough to make it funny. That's what I'm aiming for anyway!

2 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Love that your dislike of Kat is showing, haha! Going after her own sexual needs instead of stopping a murderer. And i liked Mason's inner thoughts commenting on what a shrill voice Leah has :lol:

Haha! You got that then?! Very subtle, eh?! :wink: Surely I can't be the only one that hates Kat?! She's just such an annoying character! It's gotten to a point now that I can't watch her anymore. Couldn't resist pointing out some of her more obvious character flaws though so I am enjoying writing this.

I'll try to update again some time before next weekend x 

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

Haha Kat's as horny as a dog in heat with a high sex drive that really did make me laugh so true as well..Poor Ash he really isn't the brightness spark Shame Kat was acting like a good cop for about five seconds  reseraching the Morgans too :lol:

Mason thinking that nurse wanted to jump his bones and wanting to sleep with himself aswell :lol:

Justin should really take Brody a  Mcdonalds in too eat. :)

Just to add I knew there was something up with Mason having Matt's phone in the last chapter My Sherlock senses were tingling :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Haha Kat's as horny as a dog in heat with a high sex drive that really did make me laugh so true as well..Poor Ash he really isn't the brightness spark Shame Kat was acting like a good cop for about five seconds  reseraching the Morgans too :lol:

Mason thinking that nurse wanted to jump his bones and wanting to sleep with himself aswell :lol:

Justin should really take Brody a  Mcdonalds in too eat. :)

Just to add I knew there was something up with Mason having Matt's phone in the last chapter My Sherlock senses were tingling :lol:

Haha! :lol: Yeah, a MickeyDs would go down well right about now, but he'd have to trust Justin, and he's already been chopped to bits by one brother! You know what they say, you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.

Glad you liked Kat's bit too. She does seem to be incredibly randy these days and willing to jump Ash's bones pretty much anywhere. 

Thanks for reading x

• Like 1

I'm surprised that Mason can get through a door with a head that big! :lol:  Poor, poor Brody - you really are torturing him aren't you, ha.

Ever since reading this story when I see Mason on screen I think of him as being as he is in this with his smug smile and so up himself.  Makes watching more entertaining though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hward said:

I'm surprised that Mason can get through a door with a head that big! :lol:  Poor, poor Brody - you really are torturing him aren't you, ha.

Ever since reading this story when I see Mason on screen I think of him as being as he is in this with his smug smile and so up himself.  Makes watching more entertaining though.

It's something I really don't get about me :lol: In all my stories, I tend to make the ones I love suffer the most. Kyle, Josh, now Brody... poor boys. I guess you need to care about someone to care that they're suffering?

That's just how I see Mason. Creepy creepy Mason, lol! :ph34r: Makes his chats with Raffy seem a little sinister, and that double date with Matt and Evie was just disturbing! Lol The maniacal laughter was very in keeping with my story :wink:

Glad you're enjoying it! x

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 3