Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

Thanks Pembie & Hward! You'll have to wait and see what Mason does with that rotavator... :unsure: He is definitely more than a bit loolah though, so you'd be right to be worried! 

Oh I'm not worried I enjoy a good looney tune villain...:lol:

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Oh dear... Mason really doesn't care about anyone does he?! Poor Brody :( I really hope Tori eventually wakes up to what her brother is, but it seems she (and Justin) will be busy supporting Brody. Loving how he continues to be obsessed with himself too, and thinks he deserves an Oscar! Haha! Wondering who the next guy on Mason's list is...

I look forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

poor Brody.

Mason continues to be obsessed with Evie.

Update again soon :)

4 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Oh dear... Mason really doesn't care about anyone does he?! Poor Brody :( I really hope Tori eventually wakes up to what her brother is, but it seems she (and Justin) will be busy supporting Brody. Loving how he continues to be obsessed with himself too, and thinks he deserves an Oscar! Haha! Wondering who the next guy on Mason's list is...

I look forward to more! :) 

Yeah, poor Brody! :( Mason is pretty loony tunes and really doesn't have any empathy for anyone! Haha! I'm not sure why I decided to mangle Brody, considering that he's probably one of the most likeable characters the show has had in a long time, and I adore him! I guess, in this story, no-one is safe! No-one! Not even the characters that I like! Haha! Glad you both enjoyed it, and thanks for taking the time to comment x

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh boy, Mason really doesn't seem to want to stop at anything, does he? And everyone remains totally clueless, even if they do find him a bit irritating. Looking forward to more!

Thanks Red! No, he's more than a little sex (and self) obsessed. Poor Brody has paid the price for it and now Mason's after someone else! Glad you're enjoying it.

23 minutes ago, FunkyMonkey said:

I wonder who Mason's next victim is.

Haha, thanks FM, you'll just have to wait and see! :wink: