Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

4 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Mason is seriously unhinged.

Poor Phoebe having to sneak Brody out of the hospital 

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen! Glad you're enjoying it! :) Getting a man with amputations out of the hospital and to the motel wouldn't be that easy, but Phoebe does always like to be included in Morgan drama so she's probably over the moon, lol!

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Wow! Now Evie knows! I was sure she was going to be caught, but I'm really glad she wasn't. It must be terrible for her to finally know what he's been doing! Wonder what she's going to do now..

Brody going to McCarthy seems like a good idea, i just hope Kat doesn't alert Mason. Brody's dream was quite sadistic. I thought it was a memory at first but then his limbs started disappearing... :lol: Glad Phoebe is supporting him through this, she's doing better than i thought she would. 

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

Comment for chapter 7

Pheobe thinking Brody might want to sleep with her and saying there were easier ways to get her into bed oh man.. The whole  escape from the hospital and climbing into a car with no legs. I see everyone's on the ball at the hospital as usual. That would be something hard to miss. :lol:

Poor Ash getting shot in the head But at least he was drugged up so he wasn't aware. Kat wasn't too upset though to start thinking of how sexy Justin was. That wouldn't be a clever idea seeing as he is Mason's brother but she is dumb so.... Also she's quite strange too thinking of having sex with Ash while he was out of it. Kat and Mason really are a match made in heaven :lol:

Justin and Tori laughing about Brody getting himself nearly killed in a gardening accident priceless

Brilliantly funny chapter

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, pembie said:

Comment for chapter 7

Pheobe thinking Brody might want to sleep with her and saying there were easier ways to get her into bed oh man.. The whole  escape from the hospital and climbing into a car with no legs. I see everyone's on the ball at the hospital as usual. That would be something hard to miss. :lol:

Poor Ash getting shot in the head But at least he was drugged up so he wasn't aware. Kat wasn't too upset though to start thinking of how sexy Justin was. That wouldn't be a clever idea seeing as he is Mason's brother but she is dumb so.... Also she's quite strange too thinking of having sex with Ash while he was out of it. Kat and Mason really are a match made in heaven :lol:

Justin and Tori laughing about Brody getting himself nearly killed in a gardening accident priceless

Brilliantly funny chapter

Thanks Pembie! :) So glad you enjoyed it! I was a bit worried I might have taken this one a bit too far, and maybe it was a bit too twisted to be funny, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a dark sense of humour! :lol: I worry myself sometimes! Kat and Mason are actually pretty well suited because they both have such a high opinion of themselves and think everyone's in love with them, and they're both incredibly ruthless! And... Kat has needs! Now that Ash is gone she's gonna need to get her kicks somewhere! Justin's probably the closest substitute, haha!  

10 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Brody's dream was quite sadistic. I thought it was a memory at first but then his limbs started disappearing... :lol: Glad Phoebe is supporting him through this, she's doing better than i thought she would. 

6 hours ago, bijou said:

Amazing update love how brilliantly written Brody's nightmare sequence was 

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Brody's nightmare was kind of scary...

Thanks y'all! :wink: Glad you liked this scene! I thought it'd be pretty natural for Brody to have anxiety about losing even more of his limbs than he already has, and that dream is pretty creepy, but the idea of Buddy chewing on Brody's severed arm kinda struck me as funny. Not really sure why! :blink: (That dark sense of humour again).

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

Mason needs serious help

Thanks Kristen! :wink: That he does! But I'm not sure if Mason can be helped! He's just too twisted! 

• Like 2

So now I'm back in sync with your chapters it will be less confusing for everyone At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me last night when I realised I had read something different to the chapter you posted :lol:

Loved Brody's nightmare and Mason getting upset with Buddy for walking in front of the video game and making him lose That's what my dog used too do very frustrating. Only difference was I didn't pull my brothers arms off and feed them to our dog :lol:

Kat I think she needs to get a backbone having to bury Ash and then take a shower with Mason. Her thoughts about taking criminals down and being a good cop She really is up herself not to realise that she's now one dangerous criminal  herself :D I have no idea what will happen to her here But seeing you love her so much I can tell its going to be really funny..

Evie was better off in her whack off her face state because now she's awoke into a right hellish nightmare.

• Like 2