Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

5 minutes ago, pembie said:

Loved Brody's nightmare and Mason getting upset with Buddy for walking in front of the video game and making him lose That's what my dog used too do very frustrating. Only difference was I didn't pull my brothers arms off and feed them to our dog :lol:

I'm glad to hear that! :lol: I reckon your brother might be a bit relieved about that too! 

6 minutes ago, pembie said:

Her thoughts about taking criminals down and being a good cop She really is up herself not to realise that she's now one dangerous criminal  herself :D

Yeah, I thought this was very true to her character in the show actually, not at all exaggerated, if we're being honest. Kat thinks that she can do whatever the hell she likes if it'll save her own arse, but she has no issue charging others and sending them to prison. The rules simply don't apply to her. She wanted to arrest Ash just for the powertrip it would give her, and spouted all sorts of rubbish about not being able to turn a blind eye, right up until she realised that he served a much more useful purpose (as a live sex toy). After that it was fine for both of them to start doing all sorts of illegal things just so they could keep having sex all over the show. Even if she was up to her uxters in mud, burying a dead body that she'd shot herself, she still wouldn't be able to see that what she was doing was wrong. In her mind, she'd still deserve to get away with it, and keep just droning on about what a good cop she is. Just love her so much...

• Like 2

Just caught up since I've all but given up on Home And Away bar reading these.

I'm glad Brody has got someone on his side even if it is Phoebe, lol.  Good idea him going to McCarthy hopefully the net is closing in on the little freak soon.  That dream was super scary though.  Kat and Mason deserve each other too.

• Like 1

Great chapter!

First of all, loved that Kat was finally caught! Phoebe had just been killed and she was still willing to give Mason a tip off, just to protect herself. She's such a great cop! :lol:

So Mason really has killed everyone Evie cares about.. Josh included. Really great writing during that scene between Mason and Evie, with Evie struggling to fight, and then giving up because she doesn't really have anyone left to fight for. Poor girl! :( That's a lot of information such a small amount of time. Surprised Mason was so willing to spill everything, but I suppose Evie learning that she has no-one left would help him, not hinder him.

Wondering if Mason is actually going to be caught, or if he's pinned it all on Kat.

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

Wow, so Josh and Andy are dead too? Well, I suppose it beats living in manure... Mason really does have a very extensive hit list and Kat has just landed herself in a whole heap of trouble.

I can't help wondering though if Phoebe and Brody are actually okay and McCarthy was just pulling a fast one to expose Kat...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kristen said:

Mason is getting very dark.

Thanks Kristen :) I was a little worried I might have taken things a bit far in this chapter but I'm glad you liked it. Things have just spiralled out of control, or as they put it in shows like Criminal Minds, 'he's escalating'!

9 hours ago, KittCatt said:

First of all, loved that Kat was finally caught! Phoebe had just been killed and she was still willing to give Mason a tip off, just to protect herself. She's such a great cop! :lol:

7 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Uh oh Kat got busted!

Thanks KittCatt and Jarlie :P I thought it was about time that Kat had some real consequences for her dodgy dealing and twisting of the rules to suit herself. Will she be able to wriggle out of it though? That is the question.

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Wow, so Josh and Andy are dead too? Well, I suppose it beats living in manure... 

Thanks Red :wink: Is it bad that I'd prefer they were murdered by a total psycho, than get caught and spend the next 30 years in separate prisons? I actually think this is a more appealing outcome. (And, probably better than a life on the run living in poo) He kinda did do them a favour.  

1 hour ago, bijou said:

either way this storyline is intriguing Ludub you certainly know how to keep us longing for more

Awww, thanks Bijou! So glad you're enjoying it. It certainly developed, considering it was only meant to be a one-shot! Lol!  

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 3

Mason the guy with the curly hair and looks like a twelve year old nice description :lol: Kat thinking she's hotter that Riggins and the other  officer made me laugh too.

Blimey you really arent that kind to your favorite characters are you? :lol: Matt,Josh, Andy and now Brody are all dead. Shame that Brody and his missing legs has now bitten the dust.

Spoiler

I'm holding out hope that he and Pheobe are still alive

Spoiler

I wouldn't put it past Kat trying to sleep with McCarthy or having Mason bump him off for her :lol:

• Like 1