Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

5 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Watching at UK pace, I've gone from liking Mason to finding him a bet "meh", but I enjoyed your story and found it disturbing and amusing in equal measure.

Thanks Red, I did worry a little that I might have pushed this one a bit too far :blink: Glad you enjoyed it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Great chapter!

Feeling really sorry for Evie. And Mason is continuing his creepy-ness. At least Tori is aware that something may be up with him. And everyone else may catching on too, because his obsessiveness is getting a tad out of hand... Really like Brody and Evie though :) And Mason being full of himself :) I really hope he doesn't hurt Brody :unsure:

• Like 1

Well Mason's nuttier that a fruit cake :lol: That rotavator thing sounds very dangerous Evie and Brody better watch out for any big holes within the veggie patch :huh: Loved Mason looking at himself in the teaspoon and thinking he was good looking :lol: Buddy seems to be the only one who is aware of how nutty Mason is

• Like 1

Oooh, you really know how to write and creepy chapter!  But I'm so glad you're continuing it!  I'm glad Tori is at least partly aware that something's not right with him.  Brody had better watch out as I think Mr Evil is planning his grisly death already.  I wonder if how Evie's feeling and her window being open has something to do with Mason?

• Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 0:44 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

You're continuing! And so's Mason.Looks like he's got a plan...

Thanks Red :wink: I wasn't sure whether this story was pushing things a bit and maybe a little too dark in its subject matter... but it is fun to write so, hey... Mason does indeed have a plan! And it's pretty dastardly... haha!

On 10/16/2016 at 1:13 AM, KittCatt said:

Feeling really sorry for Evie. And Mason is continuing his creepy-ness. At least Tori is aware that something may be up with him. And everyone else may catching on too, because his obsessiveness is getting a tad out of hand... Really like Brody and Evie though :) And Mason being full of himself :) I really hope he doesn't hurt Brody :unsure:

On 10/16/2016 at 1:31 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Aw feeling sorry for Evelyn

Hoping Mason doesn't do anything to hurt Brody

Good that Tori is aware there is something up with Mason

On 10/16/2016 at 5:35 AM, Kristen said:

Mason gives me the creeps...

Thanks KittCatt, Jarlie & Kristen. Really glad you'e all enjoying it. I know... Poor Evie! What Mason has done to her is pretty awful :unsure:, and it is a bit weird writing what is essentially a dark comedy about something like this. Hopefully Mason is ridiculous enough in his creepiness to make it land on the funnier side of things though, and not make you all very upset for his victims. He's a creepy little egotist isn't he?!

On 10/16/2016 at 11:37 AM, FunkyMonkey said:

Good story so far.

Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks FunkyMonkey (like the username :P) Glad you're enjoying it!

On 10/16/2016 at 4:42 PM, pembie said:

Well Mason's nuttier that a fruit cake :lol: That rotavator thing sounds very dangerous Evie and Brody better watch out for any big holes within the veggie patch :huh: Loved Mason looking at himself in the teaspoon and thinking he was good looking :lol: Buddy seems to be the only one who is aware of how nutty Mason is

3 hours ago, hward said:

Oooh, you really know how to write and creepy chapter!  But I'm so glad you're continuing it!  I'm glad Tori is at least partly aware that something's not right with him.  Brody had better watch out as I think Mr Evil is planning his grisly death already.  

Thanks Pembie & Hward! You'll have to wait and see what Mason does with that rotavator... :unsure: He is definitely more than a bit loolah though, so you'd be right to be worried! And as far as Buddy's concerned, they do always say that dogs are very good judges of character. 

Thanks for taking the time to comment everyone! Very much appreciated! I'll try to update this again some time before the weekend :)

• Like 2