Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

Great chapter!

Yay! Brody and Phoebe are still alive! :) Loved Phoebe's line about being in Witness Protection in Witness Protection :lol: And then Phoebe tried to come on to him :lol: Poor Brody though, and Tori and Justin thinking that Brody is dead.

So it looks like McCarthy isn't that much of a straight cop either. Though at least it looks like he's found Mason...

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Yay! Brody and Phoebe are still alive!

Yep, Red was right! :lol: Totally called it! haha!

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Loved Phoebe's line about being in Witness Protection in Witness Protection :lol: And then Phoebe tried to come on to him :lol: Poor Brody though, and Tori and Justin thinking that Brody is dead.

So glad you liked this scene! :P I really hoped that it was funny. Phoebe hitting on poor pain-riddled and traumatised Brody is probably the most misjudged thing she could ever have done. Not great timing really! :lol: The only thing more complicated than Brody's current situation would be if Phoebe went to the bathroom and returned to be told that he'd died in her absence. Then he'd be 3 levels into Witness Protection! haha!

27 minutes ago, Kristen said:

I wonder if crazy Mason is dead.

Well, he's alive right now. There's a pulse... but will he survive? :unsure: You'll have to wait and see!

• Like 1

Nearing the end! And yay at Phoebe and Brody being alive! (Figured it out with the different explanations for Brody's death, except then it turns out Tori actually did think he was dead...Complex.)I thought Evelyn really had lost her memory and then she turned on him, although I'm curious to see how they both ended up injured with her handcuffed to a bed.(Or is it just the drugs?)Loved McCarthy's reasons for letting Kat get away with so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Nearing the end! And yay at Phoebe and Brody being alive! (Figured it out with the different explanations for Brody's death, except then it turns out Tori actually did think he was dead...Complex.)I thought Evelyn really had lost her memory and then she turned on him, although I'm curious to see how they both ended up injured with her handcuffed to a bed.(Or is it just the drugs?)Loved McCarthy's reasons for letting Kat get away with so much.

Thanks Red! You called it! :wink: I was like, "dammit! gotta be a bit more imaginative, Lu! lol!" :lol: You'll have to wait and see what happened with Evie and Mason and what the fallout is. I do actually think McCarthy having the hots for Kat is the only real explanation for his willingness to turn a blind eye to all her transgressions. She's a truly terrible cop so her looks are really the only thing she has going for her! (apart from a shouty ex con mechanic fighting her corner, of course! Hang on! ...maybe it's really Ash he has the hots for?! :o) Anyway, thanks for reading! x

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pembie said:

Mason the guy with the curly hair and looks like a twelve year old nice description :lol: Kat thinking she's hotter that Riggins and the other  officer made me laugh too.

Blimey you really arent that kind to your favorite characters are you? :lol: Matt,Josh, Andy and now Brody are all dead. Shame that Brody and his missing legs has now bitten the dust.

Thanks Pembie :P Didn't get a chance to reply before I posted the new chapter. Glad you enjoyed chapter 9.

Kat does always strike me as having a ridiculously high opinion of herself. Maybe it's that smug smile of hers?  I can't imagine her having a great working relationship with her many of her colleagues because she gets away with murder, for no apparent reason! The girl's like Teflon! I think that would get up her 'less favoured' colleagues' noses! :lol: Haters gonna hate!

Yeah, I do have a tendency to make my favourites suffer :blink: Poor boys! Still, as I said, Josh and Andy being murdered by Mason is probably better than what the show has in store for them now. I'm a little disappointed that the show didn't go down this route. I would much prefer to have seen them come out of that house in bodybags... Oh well.

Thanks as always for the feedback. x

• Like 2