Friends With (Unwanted) Benefits (by Ludub) - comments

KittCatt

23 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Mason really dropped Kat into it didn't he?

5 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

There's a lot of dead people in this fic and Mason might be envying them now... Had to re-read the last few chapters and it really doesn't seem like Kat could have chopped Mason so...cue mysterious music.

Thanks you two! :P Indeed, quite the mess for Constable Chapman to try to claw her way out of! Stitched up, good and proper! haha!

And yeah, I've killed off a good bit of the cast but I'm just taking a leaf out of the show's book. At this rate, there won't be anyone left with the direction the show is heading!

Thanks as always for the feedback x

Great chapter!

Really liked Leah being there for Evie, and Evie and Brody talking. Really feel sorry for those two, and Leah, loosing another husband.

I really like Tori and Justin's relationship, and i hope Brody will forgive them eventually. Liked their conversation about Mason. It must be hard for them to visit Mason considering he almost killed Brody. I doubt they would be visiting him at all if Brody was dead.

And a bit of a mystery regarding who castrated Mason. Could it have been Mason himself, pining it on Kat? Brody, out for revenge? Riggins, who seems quite happy and upbeat all things considered. Or the ghosts of Evie's dead loved ones? :lol:

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KittCatt said:

I really like Tori and Justin's relationship, and i hope Brody will forgive them eventually. Liked their conversation about Mason. It must be hard for them to visit Mason considering he almost killed Brody. I doubt they would be visiting him at all if Brody was dead.

Thanks KittCatt! :) So glad you enjoyed this chapter. I've been enjoying Justin and Tori's relationship more and more in the show and I think it's when they truly shine. They work so well together. I feel for them though (even if it's me writing it!) I can't imagine going to visit my serial killer brother in the hospital for a bit of a chitchat!  

14 hours ago, KittCatt said:

And a bit of a mystery regarding who castrated Mason

True. Glad I've got you all noodlescratching! :wink: Like your theories but you'll just have to wait and see. Also, can you tell how much I hate Mason?! None too subtle, am I? Haha!

13 hours ago, bijou said:

Amazing as usual

Thanks Bijou! glad you're still enjoying it x

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved how Leah was there for Evelyn

Thanks Jarlie! :) Glad you're enjoying it! Leah's really the only person Evie has left now (apart from Brody). Josh, Matt, and Zac are all dead, along with Oscar, Hannah, and Denny. Even Maddy's gone. She has no-one left. I'd like to think that Leah would step in when push came to shove, but I suspect that the current writers would completely ignore the relationship that they used to have, and Leah and Evie would soon be passing each other on the street without even acknowledging each other. Anyway, glad you liked this scene.

Gonna try to get the final chapter up tomorrow night! (Sunday morning in Aus / NZ).

Great job Lubud

Oh Evelyn was the one who hurt Mason.

Liked you used the Brax transport van storyline from the show 

Riggins turned out to be quite unhinged 

I look forward to your next story :)

Edited by Kristen

Great ending!

Mason finally got what was coming to him! When McCarthy said that Mason's car had been run off the road, I was worried he had escaped for good. Well done Riggins! :lol: Summer Bay cops are certainly the greatest aren't they?

And the mystery surrounding Mason's castration is solved! And Evie couldn't even remember doing it. But it didn't hurt Mason at all, only making him more obsessed with her :lol:

Tori looked to be alone when she was saying Mason was sick and needed help, not imprisonment. I really understand Brody's anger and misery. Poor guy. And if that's not enough, he soon became worried Justin would chop off more of bis body parts :lol: Maybe Phoebe should stay away from him, just to be safe? :P

Wonderful writing as usual, thanks for sharing! :) 

• Like 1