Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

Thanks so much for the feedback! Wondered if you'd notice Leah being pregnant. I thought you'd like that! Lol! It's irrelevant to the story, just thought it would be nice! :P Glad you're enjoying it! x

Haha! I know it's irrelevant, but it made my day! x Exceeded my likes again!

Edited by ZacxLeah
My computer posted it without waiting for me to finish.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

I'm not really liking Phoebe in this fanfiction 

Loved the talk between Kyle and Tamara :) 

Hoping Kyle does get in touch with David and Jenny

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xx

No, you're not really meant to. I'm writing Phoebe as a bit of a tragic character. She's awful on so many levels but at the same time you can see that it's mainly because she's unhappy.

Glad you enjoyed the Kyle and Tamara scene! :wub:

You've just snuck in, moments before I load the new chapter! lol! Hope you like it! x

Great chapter 

Oh So Kat lost her Job.

Glad Ash told Kyle and Heath that it was Phoebe who published the story.

Kyle has every right to be angry at Phoebe.

Glad Phoebe was showing a sign of some remorse.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Oh So Kat lost her Job.

Glad Ash told Kyle and Heath that it was Phoebe who published the story.

Kyle has every right to be angry at Phoebe.

Glad Phoebe was showing a sign of some remorse.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

I think Ash did the only sensible thing, which is exactly what he wouldn't have done in the show! lol! :P I'd be sitting shouting at the screen, going 'Ash, what are you doing?! Why?!' Thanks for the feedback as always, really appreciate it! 

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ha-ha! I'm so glad that Ash told Kat and then Kyle and the others about Phoebe, she really backed herself into a corner.Love too that Kyle and Tamara were so happy and liked Darcy's bluntness.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I thought it'd be fun to have Phoebe land herself in it completely :P It would be very hard for Kyle to forgive her for this!

Great chapter!

I still don't have much sympathy for Kat- she seems to be very naive for a cop. And i think she deserves the punishment. I think she needs to find something other than alcohol to drown her sorrows. Behaving like that isn't going to help her get her job back, in fact it will probably do the opposite. But I'm not surprised she worked out i was Phoebe.  

Glad Ash was honest with Kyle and told him it was Phoebe. Must be so hard for Kyle to come to terms with what she has done- she was his everything once so it must hurt so much more than any random person or Kat. I don't expect him to forgive Phoebe at all- too much has happened because of her, she has caused too much pain. I do wonder what she is going to do next though- i don't think living with Kat is going to work out...

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

I still don't have much sympathy for Kat- she seems to be very naive for a cop. And i think she deserves the punishment. I think she needs to find something other than alcohol to drown her sorrows. Behaving like that isn't going to help her get her job back, in fact it will probably do the opposite. But I'm not surprised she worked out i was Phoebe.  

Glad Ash was honest with Kyle and told him it was Phoebe. Must be so hard for Kyle to come to terms with what she has done- she was his everything once so it must hurt so much more than any random person or Kat. I don't expect him to forgive Phoebe at all- too much has happened because of her, she has caused too much pain. I do wonder what she is going to do next though- i don't think living with Kat is going to work out...

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Thanks KittCatt! :P once again, the feedback is much appreciated!

I don't think Kyle would ever really get over this. Like you say, Phoebe was everything to him at one time. For her to betray him like this would hurt him so much more. 

I agree with you about Kat. I though I'd explore her use of alcohol as a crutch in this story. She's done that plenty of times in the show so I thought it would be interesting for there to be some real repercussions this time. A cop really shouldn't be behaving this way.

As always, thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment! :)

• Like 1

Oooh explosive chapter I love! :wub:

I am glad that Kyle finally blew up at Phoebe and someone finally told her about how she treats people, to try and hide behind Ash to take the blame for something like that so she I believe could keep her friendship with Kyle was wrong. To even say "Brax isn't even your brother." Shows how cold, and self-centered she really is and somewhat I think tries to deflect to hurt others by trying to affirm in her own head her actions were right. Glad Kyle's walking away. You write Pheebs perfectly! :wub:

I hope with that whole 'We may not be blood, but they're my family.' Thing that he starts to come to terms with his own identity and that he could still be a Braxton, even if not by blood! This is awesome! :o

Ah she lost her job! :o Typical hit the bottle reaction! Love! Kat annoys me so! 

Update soooon! x

• Like 1