Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Great Chapter 

poor Kyle, now he really needs his brothers there to support him through this tough time, now Kyle is going to feel excluded and as much as Heath will really want to help I really think Brax needs to be there to support his little brother. 

The detective should of been a lot nicer to make it a more comfortable experience for Kyle rather than making him feel way more uncomfortable than he already is. 

Update soon please. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Wow... was not expecting that bombshell. Neither was Kyle. Poor Kyle. Now his identity issues are going to re-appear in a big way. Health (and maybe Brax) should be there to support him as he deals with this. They are still brothers in every way that matters but Kyle is probably going to feel excluded from them- and from everyone else too as he questions who he is and where he came from. 

Great captivating and surprising chapter! The detective could've been a bit nicer...

I look forward to more, update soon :P

9 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Great Chapter 

poor Kyle, now he really needs his brothers there to support him through this tough time, now Kyle is going to feel excluded and as much as Heath will really want to help I really think Brax needs to be there to support his little brother. 

The detective should of been a lot nicer to make it a more comfortable experience for Kyle rather than making him feel way more uncomfortable than he already is. 

Update soon please. 

4 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

I was not excepted the real Kyle to be dead.

I wonder who this Kyle really is.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Thanks everyone! Glad you liked it, I was a bit nervous about this one! :wacko: It's quite a big reveal but there were actually quite a lot of clues throughout the story that Kyle might not have been 'Kyle'. The big question now is, who is he? :P

1 minute ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapters

Whoa not expecting the real Kyle to be dead!

Wondering who this Kyle must be really...

Wondering if Kat is going to tell Kyle's family and friends or keep it to herself

Update soon please xx

Thanks Jarlie, glad you enjoyed them! :P I think she probably should tell them, although that would be extremely unprofessional, so you'll have to wait and see! :wink:

Great chapter!

Poor Kyle :unsure: (Im just going to keep calling him that) Glad Kat stuck to her guns and didn't tell Nate what was going on. But i think she may have to tell Tamara (and Health) so they can understand what is going on. Very powerful scene when he didn't want Tamara to call him Kyle. You know how to make him suffer don't you <_<

It was good to get some more insight into the Melbourne case and what has happened. Glad the detective showed some compassion. Really liked the line Kyle certainly had a chequered past but he was hardly that much of a criminal mastermind. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Aww my hearts breaking for Kyle (i dont know what else to call him) 

I wonder how Tamara and Heath will take the news. 

I really hope that Heath tells Kyle thats hes still his brother. 

Update soon please

• Like 1