Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

16 minutes ago, ZacxLeah said:

Oooh explosive chapter I love! :wub:

I am glad that Kyle finally blew up at Phoebe and someone finally told her about how she treats people, to try and hide behind Ash to take the blame for something like that so she I believe could keep her friendship with Kyle was wrong. To even say "Brax isn't even your brother." Shows how cold, and self-centered she really is and somewhat I think tries to deflect to hurt others by trying to affirm in her own head her actions were right. Glad Kyle's walking away. You write Pheebs perfectly! :wub:

I hope with that whole 'We may not be blood, but they're my family.' Thing that he starts to come to terms with his own identity and that he could still be a Braxton, even if not by blood! This is awesome! :o

Ah she lost her job! :o Typical hit the bottle reaction! Love! Kat annoys me so! 

Update soooon! x

Thanks! :wub: Glad you enjoyed it!

I thought it was about time someone told Phoebe what a horrible person she is! lol! I thought the 'Brax isn't even your brother' thing was something that she might actually say. I was thinking about her attitude when Ash found out that Billie was back in the Bay. She was annoyed with him for bailing on breakfast with her to go look for his messed up little sis. I mean, how dare he look out for his hurt and scared little sister when he could have been having croissants with her?! She was all 'but what about me?! wah! me me me...' Just one example of her complete lack of empathy. I think she might just expect Kyle to shut off his feelings for his 'brothers', because they're not actually related, and be okay with her shopping Brax to the police! Twisted. Anyway, that's how I'm writing her! lol!

Kat's reaction is also pretty much what she'd do in the show (I think). Glad you liked that too! :P

Thanks again for taking the time to comment! Much appreciated! x

• Like 2

Can't sleep so thought I'd comment on this.

Great  Chapter.

Glad the Hames got arrested let's hope they stay in custody.

Poor Kyle felt from him when he was thinking of self harming.

Glad Kyle agreed to meet up with the Summers.

I look forward to more.

Update again soon :)

1 minute ago, Kristen said:

Can't sleep so thought I'd comment on this.

Great  Chapter.

Glad the Hames got arrested let's hope they stay in custody.

Poor Kyle felt from him when he was thinking of self harming.

Glad Kyle agreed to meet up with the Summers.

I look forward to more.

Update again soon :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again! My goodness, you're a fast reader! lol! :P

Sorry you're having trouble sleeping. Not sure this will help you drift off! It's a little dark for bedtime reading! lol! :unsure:

Thanks so much for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it. The self-harming scene is very sad I think, but I wanted him to stop himself, and get help this time. I think it would be hard for someone with Kyle's history not to have developed 'coping mechanisms'.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment! x

Now go get some sleep! :wink:

Loved Heath and Tamara being supportive again.Good that the Hameses have been arrested but it'll be a long time before Kyle's able to process that.Still, maybe they can give him some answers?(If they'd even want to, of course.)Glad Kyle stopped himself doing something stupid and is willing to see David and Jenny, I hope it goes well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Loved Heath and Tamara being supportive again.Good that the Hameses have been arrested but it'll be a long time before Kyle's able to process that.Still, maybe they can give him some answers?(If they'd even want to, of course.)Glad Kyle stopped himself doing something stupid and is willing to see David and Jenny, I hope it goes well.

Thanks RR1! :P 

Yeah, the Hames' being arrested would really just be the start of a whole other headache for him. Trials don't happen quickly so it would be something hanging over him for a long time, I imagine. Still, at least they're not out there hurting more kids, and that might provide some sort of solace for him. 

Thanks for the feedback! As always, much appreciated! :)

Great chapter!

Poor Kyle... Glad he has got Heath and Tamara to support him through this. Very powerful writing once again. Glad he realized self-harming wasn't going to help. Hopefully seeing David and Jenny will help :)

And as you have said above, now he has to go through the trial which is another thing altogether-waiting and hoping they are put away for a very very long time. It will be a while until Kyle feels better or back to normal, if ever. Because his whole identity has changed, if he doesn't work out where he comes from, I'm afraid he won't feel at peace. The question of who he is as well as what has happened to him will hang over him for the rest of his life, but he needs to find a healthy way to deal with it.

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

Fabulous chapter!

I am so glad they've been arrested.

Poor Kyle though, I know those trials won't lay easy with him --- If he has to testify against them, as well, to see their faces again in the same room after all those years... I can't imagine if that's the case, how he will feel like.

Glad to see he is starting to feel like he can rely on Tamara and Heath, again!

I'm looking forward to more! x

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Poor Kyle... Glad he has got Heath and Tamara to support him through this. Very powerful writing once again. Glad he realized self-harming wasn't going to help. Hopefully seeing David and Jenny will help :)

And as you have said above, now he has to go through the trial which is another thing altogether-waiting and hoping they are put away for a very very long time. It will be a while until Kyle feels better or back to normal, if ever. Because his whole identity has changed, if he doesn't work out where he comes from, I'm afraid he won't feel at peace. The question of who he is as well as what has happened to him will hang over him for the rest of his life, but he needs to find a healthy way to deal with it.

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Thanks KittCatt! :P Really pleased you liked this chapter. I'm enjoying writing Heath as a good brother, really stepping up to support Kyle despite the fact that they're not actually blood. Kyle really needs him right now, even if he does keep lashing out at him. As you say, his whole sense of identity has been shredded, and it would take a long time to come to terms with that. Hopefully Jenny and David might be able to help him through it! Thanks again for reading! x

4 hours ago, ZacxLeah said:

Fabulous chapter!

I am so glad they've been arrested.

Poor Kyle though, I know those trials won't lay easy with him --- If he has to testify against them, as well, to see their faces again in the same room after all those years... I can't imagine if that's the case, how he will feel like.

Glad to see he is starting to feel like he can rely on Tamara and Heath, again!

I'm looking forward to more! x

Thanks ZacxLeah! :P

Glad you're enjoying it. The Hames being arrested is good new, obviously, but I imagine it'll be hard for Kyle to see it that way. It just stirs everything up for him. This whole thing would be incredibly hard to deal with for all involved though, not just Kyle.  I want Tamara to be his rock, standing by him through all of this, in sharp contrast to Phoebe. He needs someone to make him laugh and make him see that the world isn't completely rotten. 

Thanks for reading! x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Had been catching up with the last chapters

Glad Kyle went off at Phoebe 

Good that the Hameses had been arrested

Loved how Kyle got Heath and Tamara to support him through this

Good thing that Kyle is willing to meet up with David and Jenny

Looking forwards to the next chapter 

Thanks Jarlie! :P Really appreciate the feedback. Glad you're enjoying it. I think David and Jenny could be really good for him, and I think they'll be over the moon to see him again and meet Tamara and Noah. Again, thanks for reading! x