Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Great chapter!

Oh dear.. looks like Phoebe 'lost' Kat's laptop? Perhaps to get her in trouble with her senior officers. But now Kyle is going to pay the ultimate price :(

Poor 'Kyle'. The letter from Jenny and David was beautiful. I get why he is hesitant about seeing them again after what has happened. Kyle feels guilty for leaving them after everything they did for them :( They should come and meet their 'grandchild'. Perhaps they will have a way of making 'Kyle' feel better.

I think Health and Tamara are right to tell Josh what's going on so that he and Evie know what is going on and can make 'Kyle's' transition back home a bit easier. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Oh dear.. looks like Phoebe 'lost' Kat's laptop? Perhaps to get her in trouble with her senior officers. But now Kyle is going to pay the ultimate price :(

Poor 'Kyle'. The letter from Jenny and David was beautiful. I get why he is hesitant about seeing them again after what has happened. Kyle feels guilty for leaving them after everything they did for them :( They should come and meet their 'grandchild'. Perhaps they will have a way of making 'Kyle' feel better.

I think Health and Tamara are right to tell Josh what's going on so that he and Evie know what is going on and can make 'Kyle's' transition back home a bit easier. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Thanks KittCatt! :wub: Really appreciate the feedback!

Glad you liked the letter :) I think David and Jenny are definitely what he needs right now and it would be a good idea for them to come visit.

• Like 1

Great chapter

Oh dear! Wondering if Phoebe has something to do with Kat's laptop beginning stolen because of the way she was smiling strangely...?

Really nice of David and Jenny to sent Kyle the letter. I agree with KittCatt's comment. It should be nice if they did come and see him

Looking forwards to the next chapter xx

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Well Phoebe continues to not see her own vileness. I actually kinda feel bad for her, because she wouldn't have wanted Kyle to be implicated at all and she did get cheated on. She also seems oblivious to what a terrible person she is sometimes... But she did a terrible thing and i hope everyone finds out. Somehow though i don't feel that sorry for Ash or Kat. Maybe that's just my dislike of them :unsure: maybe i actually want repercussions from the cops because i think Kat needs to learn how to act more appropriately. Whatever happens though, i think Phoebe and Kat's friendship is probably over. As is Kyle and Phoebe's...

I do feel very bad for poor Kyle. I understand him hating Kat because if she didn't push for information and leave her laptop lying around then he wouldn't be where he is now. But blame also goes to Phoebe, who told Ash who told Kat...

Beautiful scene of Kyle and Noah :wub:

It was also great to see other characters like Irene and Chris. And Leah is pregnant :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Well Phoebe continues to not see her own vileness. I actually kinda feel bad for her, because she wouldn't have wanted Kyle to be implicated at all and she did get cheated on. She also seems oblivious to what a terrible person she is sometimes... But she did a terrible thing and i hope everyone finds out. Somehow though i don't feel that sorry for Ash or Kat. Maybe that's just my dislike of them :unsure: maybe i actually want repercussions from the cops because i think Kat needs to learn how to act more appropriately. Whatever happens though, i think Phoebe and Kat's friendship is probably over. As is Kyle and Phoebe's...

I do feel very bad for poor Kyle. I understand him hating Kat because if she didn't push for information and leave her laptop lying around then he wouldn't be where he is now. But blame also goes to Phoebe, who told Ash who told Kat...

Beautiful scene of Kyle and Noah :wub:

It was also great to see other characters like Irene and Chris. And Leah is pregnant :)

Thanks KittCatt! :wub: Glad you liked it.

I really don't like Phoebe, Ash, or Kat as characters in the show so it's kind of fun to write them as awful people in my story. I agree with you completely that Kat tends to act in a way that is thoroughly inappropriate for a cop, so it would be nice to see there actually be some repercussions for her. She did just leave her laptop lying around!  Phoebe is also awful, and she did do a truly terrible thing, but I can see why you wouldn't feel sorry for Kat or Ash either.

Glad you liked the scene with Noah :)

I was a little bit nervous writing Irene and Alf because their way of speaking is so distinctive, and they're both such iconic characters, so I tend to steer away from them. Hope it was okay :blush:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Can't believe it's Phoebe who stolen the laptop and gave it to the newspaper people! :o So shocked that she told Ash to take the blame for taking Kat's laptop

Can't blame Kyle for hating Kat.

Loved the scene with Kyle and Noah :D 

Update soon please xx

Thanks JarlieFanEver! :P Really glad you liked it. 

It is pretty nasty of Phoebe to make Ash take the blame for her, but in her mind both of them need to pay for what they did. 

Kyle should be angry with Kat. She did go sticking her nose in where it wasn't wanted, and now everyone knows absolutely everything about him. She's taken every tiny bit of privacy he had away from him!

Glad you liked the Noah scene too :)

Great chapter

I had a feeling Phoebe took Kat's laptop as payback for Ash sleeping with Kat.

Kyle with baby Noah was sweet.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Just caught up on the last two chapters.Well, there was a bit of good news for Kyle in there, with the letter from David and Jenny, but he's not ready to take that in just yet.But then a whole piece of bad news with his life becoming common knowledge.Phoebe is just unbelievable: I hope Ash tells her to go take a running jump.

• Like 1