Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Great chapter!

It's so nice that David and Jenny are back. Great scene when they arrived and beforehand- Heath shouldn't be embarrassed by cleaning :P Glad David and Jenny like Tamara and little Noah. Very much like how Kyle referred to them as grandparents to Noah :) Hopefully they stay and can continue to help Kyle-even just being there is helping him.

There are no words to describe Phoebe adequately. Besides despicable. She knows what she has done is wrong yet she continues to behave this way. Now she has lost everything. I wonder what you have got install for her. No one wants her around.

And now Heath has to bury his little brother :( Someone he never got the chance to meet. I get why Heath is unsure of it all and how the subject is touchy with the Kyle he knows and calls his brother. What a tough situation for everyone.

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Glad Jenny and David are getting along with Kyle and Tamara.

Liked the reference to the Summers as Noah's grandparents.

Oh Phoebe you shouldn't of sold Kyle's story now you have no job.

I look forward to more 

update again soon :)

8 hours ago, KittCatt said:

And now Heath has to bury his little brother :( Someone he never got the chance to meet. I get why Heath is unsure of it all and how the subject is touchy with the Kyle he knows and calls his brother. What a tough situation for everyone.

Thanks KittCatt! :P really glad you liked it! I think this would be so hard. Having a funeral for someone you didn't know, but being their only living relative (excluding a fugitive Brax), would be incredibly tough, especially because it was the murder of a child. Heath would probably feel very confused about it. He didn't know him, and it happened a very long time ago, but it would be hard not to feel that you'd been robbed of something. At the same time, mourning his loss might feel like a betrayal to 'Kyle' in some way. Complicated for eveybody involved...Again, thanks for reading! x

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Glad Heath told Phoebe off

6 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I almost felt sorry for Phoebe until she made that threat. 

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Oh Phoebe you shouldn't of sold Kyle's story now you have no job.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! :wub: I'm glad you all liked the scene with David and Jenny. I thought he could do with something positive happening for once, and I think he really needs their support. 

I actually feel a bit sorry for Phoebe but I think it's believable that she'd bite back if challenged.  She never goes out without a fight, but in this case she just keeps shooting herself in the foot! She's made the biggest mistake of her life, but instead of trying to make amends, she just keeps digging herself a deeper hole. The question is, can she get herself out of it?:P

Thanks again for reading! xxx

Great couple of chapters I've just been catching pu on it all

Phoebe deserves everything she gets what a horrible thing to do to the person who was your longest friend, glad Heath had a go at her and fired her

So happy that the Summers are there now hopefully it will bring happier times for 'Kyle'

Poor Heath he's going to have to bury his little brother who he never meet 

please update soon 

Im absolutely loving it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

Great couple of chapters I've just been catching pu on it all

Phoebe deserves everything she gets what a horrible thing to do to the person who was your longest friend, glad Heath had a go at her and fired her

So happy that the Summers are there now hopefully it will bring happier times for 'Kyle'

Poor Heath he's going to have to bury his little brother who he never meet 

please update soon 

Im absolutely loving it

Thanks Suzza! So glad you're enjoying it! :P I'm really enjoying writing it! This whole fanfiction malarkey is slowly taking over my life! Lol!

What Phoebe did is just awful, and she made it so much worse by blackmailing Ash! I think, as you say, she does deserve everything that she gets. I don't think it's that she doesn't care about Kyle, it's just that she cares about herself more. She always has. Shes the most self centred character on the show (just slightly ahead of Ricky), so saving her own skin by whatever means necessary would be pretty in character. Brax was actually pretty kind to her on plenty of occasions, despite his misgivings, so threatening him like that was pretty low. And that's ignoring the fact that Kyle loves him so much. It's certainly a big mess she's gotten herself into...

Thanks for reading xxx

So glad Pheebs has nothing, should I really have said that?

Absolutely glad that Kyle is happy to have the Summers here, maybe they could adopt him in and he could have his real family back. 

Oh Heath, I love how he told Pheebs off.

Wonder how the conversation will go down.

Great chapter, update soon! x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZacxLeah said:

So glad Pheebs has nothing, should I really have said that?

Absolutely glad that Kyle is happy to have the Summers here, maybe they could adopt him in and he could have his real family back. 

Oh Heath, I love how he told Pheebs off.

Wonder how the conversation will go down.

Great chapter, update soon! x

Thanks ZacxLeah! :P As always, I really appreciate the support and I'm glad you're enjoying the story! 

Adopting him is a lovely idea but i'm not sure about the legalities of adopting a 27 year old man? In any case, I think just having them there to support him will do him the word of good. They were the first people that he learned to trust, and they really do love him, so the more people he can have like that in his life the better. I thought Heath was pretty restrained in his telling off of Phoebe. He could have said and done a lot worse, but I wanted him to have grown up a bit since he left the show. I think Heath would be at least 36 now (in 2017?) so you'd hope that he'd be a bit more mature! 

Thanks a million for taking the time to comment! xxx

• Like 1