Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

On 30/05/2016 at 5:34 AM, Kristen said:

Great chapter

I had a feeling Phoebe took Kat's laptop as payback for Ash sleeping with Kat.

Kyle with baby Noah was sweet.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

15 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Just caught up on the last two chapters.Well, there was a bit of good news for Kyle in there, with the letter from David and Jenny, but he's not ready to take that in just yet.But then a whole piece of bad news with his life becoming common knowledge.Phoebe is just unbelievable: I hope Ash tells her to go take a running jump.

Thanks to both of you for the feedback.:wub: I really appreciate it. Phoebe is pretty darn awful in this story but I don't think that's too much of a stretch for her character! Lol! 

Prob won't get a chance to update again till Thursday or Friday :( Sorry for the long wait, just a bit busy this week! Thanks for reading! xxx

2 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter 

This is so good every chapter is just amazing 

i can't believe what Phoebe did its just horrible.

cute scene with Kyle and baby Noah 

update soon please 

Thanks Suzza! :wub: that's so nice of you to say! I really do appreciate the continued support! It's so nice to see the little notification pop up and know that someone is reading. Really glad you're enjoying it! x

Great chapter!

Loved 'Kyle' and Tamara's talk at the beginning. "I love you Mr Someone" was so cute. Like how the smell of lavender evoked memories of 'Mr Someone's' mother :)

So Phoebe seems to have gone well and truly of the deep end.. She really shouldn't be prepared to ruin 'Kyle's' life anymore than she already has so I'm glad she realizes this. But she is prepared for Ash to take the fall for her.  I do feel a bit sorry for her in regards to making 'Kyle's' life worse, but she needs to own up to her mistakes before she's in too deep with lies.. 

I wonder what will happen to Kat. And what Ash will do.

Brilliant writing as usual. You are somehow making me feel for Phoebe even though she is behaving terribly. And i feel a bit sorry for Ash too and that never happens on the show :P

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Loved 'Kyle' and Tamara's talk at the beginning. "I love you Mr Someone" was so cute. Like how the smell of lavender evoked memories of 'Mr Someone's' mother :)

So Phoebe seems to have gone well and truly of the deep end.. She really shouldn't be prepared to ruin 'Kyle's' life anymore than she already has so I'm glad she realizes this. But she is prepared for Ash to take the fall for her.  I do feel a bit sorry for her in regards to making 'Kyle's' life worse, but she needs to own up to her mistakes before she's in too deep with lies.. 

I wonder what will happen to Kat. And what Ash will do.

Brilliant writing as usual. You are somehow making me feel for Phoebe even though she is behaving terribly. And i feel a bit sorry for Ash too and that never happens on the show :P

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Thank you KittCatt! :wub: I'm so glad that you're enjoying it! I'm enjoying writing it so so much. I can't stop thinking about it, and thinking about poor Kyle! Lol!  

Really glad you liked Kyle and Tamara's scene at the start. I wanted them to have some nice time together even if it is a little tainted by what's going on. Life is rough for them, but they still have a good relationship.

Phoebe has really made a big mess of things hasn't she!? Lol!

Thanks for reading and for always taking the time to comment. You're a little star! :wink: x

• Like 1

Interesting exploration of where Kyle's life is.His vague memories seem to give him a bit of a hope.Phoebe's being horrendous even if she doesn't really mean it; I'd love for Ash to call her bluff but sadly I don't think he'll risk it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Interesting exploration of where Kyle's life is.His vague memories seem to give him a bit of a hope.Phoebe's being horrendous even if she doesn't really mean it; I'd love for Ash to call her bluff but sadly I don't think he'll risk it.

Thanks RR1! :P Again, thank you so so much for the continued support. I think Phoebe can be a bit vindictive when she wants to be. Knowing about Brax would be the ultimate leverage if she wanted to hurt Ash. In any case, I'm enjoying writing her as the worst person possible, lol! Thanks for reading! x

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Liked Kyle and Tamara being nameless together.

Not liking Phoebe in this at all.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen! :P Like a lot of people, I really don't like Phoebe in the show. She never fails to annoy me with her complete inability to see things from other people's perspectives.:angry: She's always unbelievably selfish. I wanted to write her this way in the story. Glad you're enjoying it! Thanks so much for all the encouragement! x

Interesting!

Absolutely love it.

Can't believe Pheebs took the laptop to spite Ash and Kat, it sounded like it didn't even last as long to qualify an affair. And to blackmail him to save her own skin, typical selfish Phoebe at it again. Hope Ash doesn't cooperate. But then with the Brax thing hovering.... :ph34r:

Hope Kyle gets some sense of knowing and finds out who he is, I do hope he gets in touch with David and Jenny, they seemed really nice loved that letter.

Poor Kat, I feel sorry for her with a friend like Phoebe putting her job on the line.

And yes, I noticed the Zac and Leah pregnancy I squealed in happiness! :wub:

It's sad that Kyle feels he can't keep Braxton, as they all see him as a family member anyway, and it would be sad for him to just abandon that part of him even if he really isn't one.

Please update soon! Sorry it took me so long to catch up!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZacxLeah said:

Interesting!

Absolutely love it.

Can't believe Pheebs took the laptop to spite Ash and Kat, it sounded like it didn't even last as long to qualify an affair. And to blackmail him to save her own skin, typical selfish Phoebe at it again. Hope Ash doesn't cooperate. But then with the Brax thing hovering.... :ph34r:

Hope Kyle gets some sense of knowing and finds out who he is, I do hope he gets in touch with David and Jenny, they seemed really nice loved that letter.

Poor Kat, I feel sorry for her with a friend like Phoebe putting her job on the line.

And yes, I noticed the Zac and Leah pregnancy I squealed in happiness! :wub:

It's sad that Kyle feels he can't keep Braxton, as they all see him as a family member anyway, and it would be sad for him to just abandon that part of him even if he really isn't one.

Please update soon! Sorry it took me so long to catch up!

Thanks so much for the feedback! Wondered if you'd notice Leah being pregnant. I thought you'd like that! Lol! It's irrelevant to the story, just thought it would be nice! :P Glad you're enjoying it! x