Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

7 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I absolutely loved Heath here, and the way he stepped up for "Kyle". No idea what news Kat has got, I'd guess something about "Kyle"'s real identity but I'm not sure what she'd consider good news...

6 hours ago, ZacxLeah said:

LOVE IT! :wub:

Kyle should go see his foster parents, it could be good for him to get some more solid ground, when everything is so shaken right now.

Great chapter.

Update soon! :D

6 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter

I love how Heath stepped up as an older brother. 

I think Kyle should go see his foster parents. 

Wonder what news Kat has 

Update soon please.

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Glad Heath told Kyle that he will still be his brother.

Wonder what the good news is maybe Kat knows who Kyle really is finally.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Liked how Heath told Kyle that he will be still his brother. It reminded me of the Brax/Casey in the gym scene back in 2014 on the show after Casey found out he wasn't a Braxton.

Looking forwards to the next chapter xx

Thank you all so much for the kind comments. Glad you liked the Heath scenes. I think Heath would 'step up' for Kyle when it really mattered. 

Seeing his foster parents is probably a good idea. They were the first real source of comfort and kindness that he ever had in his life.

Should hopefully have the next chapter in a couple of days . Thank you all so much for reading x

Great chapter!

Really liked the moment between Kyle and Health. Very beautiful and well written. :)

Poor Kyle doesn't know what to call himself now. :( So glad he has got Heath and Tamara to help him through it. 

I wonder what Kat's news is.. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Really liked the moment between Kyle and Health. Very beautiful and well written. :)

Poor Kyle doesn't know what to call himself now. :( So glad he has got Heath and Tamara to help him through it. 

I wonder what Kat's news is.. 

Thanks KittCatt! :P Really appreciate the feedback as always.

Glad you liked that scene. I hope that Heath was believable enough and not too sappy. I think he'd be there for Kyle when he really had to. I wanted Heath to be there as support for Tamara too. 

• Like 1

Great update 

ohhh poor Kyle he's going to be so upset when he finds out he isn't who he think he is 

wonder what Kats news is

glad Heath is still there for Kyle he's being a great 'big brother' 

update soon please 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

Great update 

ohhh poor Kyle he's going to be so upset when he finds out he isn't who he think he is 

wonder what Kats news is

glad Heath is still there for Kyle he's being a great 'big brother' 

update soon please 

Thanks Suzza101! Really appreciate the feedback :P I think Heath would be trying really hard to take Brax's place and be the big brother that he never had to be before. I think he'd have grown up a bit too. Glad you're enjoying the story so far.

Edited by Ludub

Great chapter!

Oh i wonder what happened to Kat's laptop. Not happy she and Ash slept together. Phoebe will probably go mental if she ever finds out. I think Kat needs to stay away from alcohol... At least Emerson was understanding. 

'Kyle' seems to be getting ahead of himself now. Feeling so bad for him :( Loving Health being the supportive big brother. And Tamara. Like how Tamara is calling him 'Baby' and Health 'Mate'. I can see why 'Kyle' would hold onto any information he can regarding his identity and convince himself its the truth. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Oh i wonder what happened to Kat's laptop. Not happy she and Ash slept together. Phoebe will probably go mental if she ever finds out. I think Kat needs to stay away from alcohol... At least Emerson was understanding. 

Thanks KittCatt! :P Kat does have a bit of a history of drinking and I think Emerson wouldn't be that impressed with her. (It was nice of him not to bring up the lost gun and handcuffs! lol!) Sleeping with Ash hasn't exactly been her finest moment (or Ash's for that matter! :wink:) lol!

12 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how Heath is still there for Kyle

Thanks Jarlie! I'm enjoying writing Heath as a good big brother. He never really got be that kind of brother on the show but I think he could be quite kind and sensitive in the right conditions. :wub: He was always very protective of his kids and very soft and gentle with Bianca. Kyle being so hurt and vulnerable would bring out his softer, more 'dad-like' personality. Glad you're enjoying it x

12 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ooh, "Kyle"'s really setting himself up for a fall. 

Thanks RR1!

I know, poor Kyle :( He's really grasping at straws. I think it would be hard for him not to. 

12 hours ago, Kristen said:

I hope Kat finds her laptop.

Thanks Kristen! You'll just have to wait and see! lol! :wink: 

I really appreciate you all taking the time to comment. It really means a lot! :wub::wub::wub: Hope to have a new chapter up this evening! (Tomorrow morning for those of you in Australia /NZ)

Edited by Ludub