Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Glad you are writing another story :)

Great start with a flashback. It's nice that you explored Kyle's background a bit. I suspect that his foster care background is going to come up again.

Kyle and Tamara are going to be parents soon and Kyle couldn't be happier. I enjoy Kyle with Tamara as well as Phoebe so I like that Phoebe is there to support both Kyle and Tamara. I do wonder what is going to happen if Ash is right and Phoebe does still have underlying feelings for Kyle. And Kat seems to enjoy spending time with Ash without Phoebe around so.. 

I wonder what you have in store for Kyle and everyone else throughout this story. I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Liked the flashback of Kyle's past.

I like Tamara and Kyle together and that they are expecting a baby together.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

Great chapter

liked that you mentioned Phoebe's miscarriage.

Liked the flashback I have a feeling maybe Kyle was sexually abused when he was younger. 

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

Great Chapter once again!

Continue to enjoy Phoebe and her friendship with Kyle and Tamara. Like that you brought up Phoebe's miscarriage. Natural that Tamara would want to know more about Kyle's past now that they are having kids. The continuing flashbacks are a great way for us to piece together what he has gone through as a child. Great job :)

Like that even though Josh is blind he is enjoying life and studying at uni. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1