Characters that could return ?

-Kevin-

Was hoping the whole mystery behind Roo's recent visit to Peru was because of Martha and hoping for a Mother , daughter reunion . Maybe bring back Martha's Dad , Brett Macklin . With Harvey out of the picture .. Would make a nice love story .

I'd love to see Nicole , Angelo and little George back for a visit . I loved Tessa James . She was a great actress .

Bring back Lance Smart and Martin Dibble for Marilyn's big day !

I'd like to see Selina and Steven !

Would be nice surprise for Irene to see Hayley and her child with Scott , who would be around 9yrs old now !!!

Bring back Ryan Clark as Sam !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she was destroyed... she did not act out of personality like Will did.. and her backstory and development was not destroyed like Kane's was. But she could have been used better in the few weeks that she returned. The storyline did not go anywhere, and I do think they wrote her into "a corner", at least Pippa's character was with such a serious and deadly condition.

But then... everybody (especially on this site) seemed to expect something "big" when she returned, it was like that it had to be a big, chocking secret to make her return.. So it is not strange that writers do these big "headlines" storylines...

But really, why did Sally needed a huge and extremely tragic, shocking reason to return? Couldn't she just want to be with her old friends for a while?? At least it could have been a less serious reason for her return. And I was very disappointed that Cassie and her daughter wasn't mentioned. They could also have linked Sally's return to Cassie's condition... instead of making one more character very sick.

I would love to actually see both Martha and Hugo back on the show. Never seen Martha and Roo together so that would be awesome.

Sometimes I think the producers forget what kind of storylines they did create in the beginning..

As long as they don't bring back more characters just to destroy them like they did with Donald Fisher & Will Smith.

I always missed Donald's and Alf's friendship.

Also I have always hoped that one day they bring back Frank and Steven.. Steven could maybe return as a teatcher that the students like at Summer Bay High.

Where did Irene's kids and foster kids go? Want some to return. We don't hear anything about them anymore.

And what happened to Alf's other kids??

Many things could happen..

Was hoping the whole mystery behind Roo's recent visit to Peru was because of Martha and hoping for a Mother , daughter reunion . Maybe bring back Martha's Dad , Brett Macklin . With Harvey out of the picture .. Would make a nice love story.

I was hoping the same thing when it came to Roo's mystery visit to Peru but it hasn't been elaborated on so far so maybe she did go to Peru because she was able to track down Martha and Hugo in that region.

Brett Macklin came back in 2005 and was a villain. I really doubt he'll come back and he's probably doing some jail time now but it will be 10 years next year since he last appeared. I always got the impression that Roo ended up hating Brett after he wanted the baby Roo was carrying in 1988 to undergo an abortion.

We need characters like Celia and Morag as well as Colleen to add humour and intrigue to the programme.

Is the news still bleak on a Cornelia return?

I would love all 3 of these to return maybe a storyline involving Debra as I'd love to get to know why she's never been mentioned and the backstory to that maybe a family falling out.

Would love Sam Marshall to return on a permanent basis maybe a new lover and a child for him would be nice.

Brett Macklin came back in 2005 and was a villain. I really doubt he'll come back and he's probably doing some jail time now but it will be 10 years next year since he last appeared. I always got the impression that Roo ended up hating Brett after he wanted the baby Roo was carrying in 1988 to undergo an abortion.

As I recall, Brett and Roo actually parted on fairly good terms in 1988, with him basically accepting her decision that Martha deserved better than them but hoping he could get to know his daughter one day.(Except when the opportunity came...)I imagine Roo's been filled in on what he got up to in 2005 and doesn't want anything to do with him, but he could easily be out by now and might have turned over a new leaf.

Having seen the recent picture I would love to see Greg and Sam return. Maybe go into business with each other at a new boatshed. And you'd have Sam's family.

Would love to see this, used to love the old episode's with Michael and the Norfolk Boat shed, think this would be a good idea.

Archived