Characters that could return ?

-Kevin-

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Oooh theres so many Duncan and Martha (they could do something similar to emmerdale for Aarons return) plus the police technically wanted Hugo not her)would be awesome as they still have connections in the bay, Ric and Matilda Leahs parents and brothers, Ruby would be amazing, Flathead but wouldnt trust current ptb to write for him, Hayley and Noah, Amanda, Irenes kids and grankids, Pippa

I was really disappointed with Greg's first departure to leave your child not once but twice, fair enough he missed Bobby but no wonder Sam chose to stay with Fisher. I loved the scenes with Sam and Greg tho and would love a return for these, although with Ryan Clark busy saving life's i feel it's highly unlikely unless for a special occasion as a guest. Would love a return for Irenes kids she deserves a special episode for service and a nice surprise it would be.

Martha (they could do something similar to emmerdale for Aarons return) plus the police technically wanted Hugo not her)

Well...technically they want both of them, since Martha fled police custody after being arrested for harbouring a fugitive, but there are ways they could bring her back and sort it out.

Martha (they could do something similar to emmerdale for Aarons return) plus the police technically wanted Hugo not her)

Well...technically they want both of them, since Martha fled police custody after being arrested for harbouring a fugitive, but there are ways they could bring her back and sort it out. oh yeah I had kind of forgotten about that bit just remembered Angelo letting them go and Hugo being wanted for the whole people smuggling fiasco but I agree there are ways in which she could like Aaron or an assumed I.D maybe

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan Baker should come back. They can recast him and fit him in with the new teen group, no problems there. Maybe Amanda and Peter decided that he should go stay with his old step-mom and step-brother. That makes perfect sense (and if you don't think so, remember that it's Home and Away we're talking about.)

I just really want all the characters who were kids while they were on to come back as teenagers. Maybe Pippa when she's older. But especially Ryan. Amanda told Leah when Dan died that she wanted Leah and VJ to be as much a part of Ryan's life as they wanted to be. And when Ryan says that he doesn't belong there and that Leah and VJ aren't his family anymore, Leah promises him that he will always be a part of their family.

(Yes, I rewatched some episodes to prepare this speech. They ended up making me even more confident that we need Ryan to come back. And it made me feel sad about Ryan.)

Archived