Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Charlie telling Noah he had to sleep in his own bed if he wanted a brother made me smile.Ruby could very well be shooting herself in the foot by being coy with April, even if April doesn't seem to be that into Violet.I'm really liking the way you're writing all the relationships in this, it feels very realistic.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know if April’s deliberately doing it, but this whole Violet thing reminds me of Gypsy trying to make Shelley jealous by kissing etc Desiree!!!!

REALLY enjoyed that, most especially …..

“Have I missed curfew?” Charlie questioned.

“You don’t have a curfew,” Brax screwed his face up. “I just didn’t expect you to be gone as long, that’s all.”

“I was just catching up with Bianca,” Charlie answered as she began to undress herself to get ready for bed. “It’s not a problem, is it?”

“No,” Brax shook his head as he watched his wife taking her bra off and laying it on the chair in the corner of the room before putting her singlet top on.

“Oh,” Noah scratched the side of his head. “I get a baby brother?” Noah questioned as Charlie tucked him in.

“If you want a baby brother you’ll definitely have to sleep in your own bed.” Charlie mumbled.

“Huh?” Noah scrunched his face up, not quite understanding what his mother was saying.

“I mean she’s nice and I enjoyed the kiss, but...” April pursed her lips together. “I eh....” April looked at Ruby and couldn’t quite decide what her eyes were trying to say. Of course she was still in love with her best friend, and she was pretty sure the moments happened and they weren’t just in her mind, but she had no idea how Ruby felt about it. “Would you be okay with it?”

“Me?” Ruby tried to look confused as to why April would ask her this, but inside she wanted to scream no, of course she wouldn’t be okay with April seeing Violet. Not when April confessed to liking her and not when Ruby was having some sort of feelings back, but she was with Romeo and she was straight, as far as everyone was aware, and Ruby herself believed she was straight too. “It doesn’t have anything to do with me.” Ruby answered.

“Just, you know, with what happened yesterday and with -”

“What happened yesterday?” Ruby questioned. Of course she knew fine well what April was taking about but she still needed to work out what they meant herself first before she started playing with April’s feelings. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt her, especially because April had already confessed to liking her, she had to be 100% sure before she said anything back to her. “I don’t recall anything.”

“Right, no, sorry,” April shook her head as she drank the last of her orange juice. “I’m going to go for a shower.” April picked up her phone before leaving the kitchen. Ruby watched as she walked away before hitting her hand against her head as she sighed in frustration, knowing she’d have to sort her feelings out quickly, because she may be about to lose to April to Violet.