Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s ironic that as things slide further south for Chax, they get ever better for Rubril [Ruby/April]

LOOOVE that, most especially …..

“Morning kiddies.” Brax smiled down to his kids. Ella looked up to him to see Katie in his arms before giving him a scowl and going back to eat her cereal.

“Katie go home daddy?” Noah questioned. “And you play with us?”

“I can still play with you when Katie is here,” Brax said resulting in him hearing a snigger from Charlie.

“I get you are mad at me and fine, be mad at me, but not Katie. She’s just a baby. She’s done nothing wrong. Be nice about her.”

“She might ruin our family. I know that it’s not directly her fault, but all this is happening because she is around,” Charlie said. “I cannot hold her and coo over her and be happy that we have a baby around right now. You can’t expect me to be fine with having your possible love child around. I hate that the results are taking so long to come back because every day that she is here, we are drifting further and further apart. And I don’t want that, of course I don’t. I don’t want us to have to be over, I hate that we are constantly arguing right now and I hate seeing you care for her and....and fall in love her.”

“Charlie I’m not falling in love with her, I...” Brax trailed off as he looked down to Katie, her big brown eyes staring up at him.

“You are,” Charlie answered. “You’re getting attached and forming this bond with her and it hurts to see you do that with a child that’s not mine. One that would have been conceived through betrayal. I understand she needs to be looked after but you are falling in love with that child and I don’t want to see you hurt, if – and I pray it does – it comes back that you are not the father.”

“So what, do you want me to take her to DOCS right now?” Brax questioned. “Maybe if I knew for sure that she wasn’t mines then yeah, she’d be there, but like I said, Heath and I had those nights out and I’m sorry to say that I can’t be sure and I would never forgive myself if I put my daughter into care.”

“That’s what you wouldn’t forgive yourself for?” Charlie questioned. “Not that you cheated on me and the kids. Because you would have, you would have hurt us all. Betrayed us.”

“Of course I would be sorry for that and I would spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you, but if she is my child then I will be a father to her. I will not cut her out of my life for anyone.” Brax said and Charlie noticed him taking a tighter grip of the child.

“Right,” Charlie pursed her lips together as she stood up from the table. “Well at least I know where the twins and I stand now.” Charlie said as she started to walk out of the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” Brax questioned.

“To get the twins ready for the aquarium. I suggest you get your precious little Katie ready.” Charlie spat before she turned around and walked down the hallway and Brax jumped slightly as he heard the twins’ bedroom door being slammed shut.

ALL of the Ruby/April scene – but in particular from here .............. “I do like you Ruby, I am totally completely madly in love you but -”

“You’re in love with me?” Ruby sounded gobsmacked by April’s revelation. ....... to the end of the scene !!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhh dying to know if Brax is Katies dad! :/ Really enjoyed Charlie and Brax at the aquarium..glad Brax is realising him being with Katie all the time is affecting his relationship with the twins, even though he doesn't think he has a choice at the moment :) Ruby and April are so cute!

Have fun skiing in France!

Xx

Hope you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay enjoy your hols !!!!

REALLY enjoyed that, most especially ......

“I’ll touch it.” Ella leaned even further forward, putting her hand into the water.

“Ella no,” Charlie pulled her daughter back slightly. “Be careful, you don’t want to fall in. Just you feed the fish.”

Ella gave her mother a frown. “I swim with these fisheses.”

“You don’t want to swim with them,” Charlie shook her head, slightly amused by her daughter’s interest at the Koi fish. They weren’t exactly the most attractive looking fish. “You’re supposed to feed them.” Ella sighed before she started to throw the bread into the water, watching in amazement as the fish all gathered around, fighting for the bits of bread.

“They’s all hungry,” Noah gasped. “Really hungry, look.”

“You’re doing a good job feeding them,” Brax bent down to the twins’ level and rubbed their backs as he watched Noah picking up one piece of bread at a time to throw, plenty bread left in his cup as Ella was already tipping hers upside down and shaking it, hoping somehow more bread would appear after already throwing all of hers into the water in a few big handfuls.

“My bread is gone,” Ella declared sadly. “Share Noah. “ Ella put her hand out to grab Noah’s cup.

“No,” Noah squealed as he pulled his cup closer to himself. “This is mines.”

“You to share.” Ella banged her foot on the ground as she pulled the cup from her brother’s hand.

“Hey hey,” Brax tried to save the cup but it went falling into the pond, the bread all spilling out across the water as the fish came for it. “Ella that was Noah’s.”

“Mines gone.” Ella scowled at her father.

“Well you used it all too quickly,” Charlie answered as she watched Noah bowing his head down as he looked like he was about to cry. “Now you’ve spoiled Noah’s.”

Brax picked the cup from the water and took Ella’s from her hand and walked them over to the bin. “I wanted more.” Ella said as she once again stomped her foot off the ground.

“Don’t be greedy. Now say sorry to Noah.” Charlie said as Noah started pulling on her dress, wanting to be lifted up.

“No,” Ella moaned. “I do nothing.” Ella shook her head.

“C’mon say sorry then we’ll go see something else, yeah?” Charlie said.

Ella sighed as she ran over to Noah and put her arms around him, a sort of half headlock, half hug style. “Sorry.” Ella said before she let go.

“Good girl.” Brax smiled down at his daughter but Ella just scowled up at him.

“You can go on daddy’s shoulders right now,” Brax said as he pushed the pram, slightly behind Charlie and the twins. Brax waited for a while on a reply but realising he wasn’t going to get one, he spoke again. “Ella, did you hear me?”

“Yes daddy,” Ella snapped up at him. “I no want to be on your shoulders.”

Brax sighed lightly. Ella was like her mother in more than looks, and he knew she was still mad with him for not playing with her the day before in favour of Katie. The best thing for him to do would be not to push her. That was the last thing he needed to do right now unless he wanted the stubborn little toddler to have a full blown temper tantrum. “It would save you walking,” Charlie said as she looked down to Ella and Brax smiled lightly at the fact that even though things with them were bad right now, she was still willing to help him in winning over Ella again. “I’d take up the offer if I was you.”

“No,” Ella shook her head. “He has Katie. It’s okay. I walk with you mummy,” Brax exhaled sadly. He couldn’t help that he couldn’t give the twins as much attention right now. Katie had no-one, so she really needed him right now.

“Studying hard I see.”

“It’s called taking a break,” Ruby smiled nervously up to April. She was glad she was home. “What took you so long? I had a shower, did like a good hour of maths revision, went to the surf club and the store to buy this magazine and still you weren’t home,” Ruby exhaled. “Don’t tell me that you changed your mind and were pashing her for 2 hours straight.”

“No,” April gave a little laugh as she sat on the couch next to Ruby. “It just took me a while to convince her I just wanted to be friends. She thought I was just freaking out a bit because she’d be my first girlfriend.”

“Right,” Ruby gave a little smile. “So, you still want that to be me?”

“It’s all I’ve ever wanted, Rubes,” April smiled as she rested her hand against Ruby’s thigh. Ruby feeling all tingly when April touched her, a funny feeling in her stomach. She remembered Charlie saying she felt that way when she knew she liked Joey, so she was pretty sure she was making the right decision. “You’re gorgeous,” Ruby felt her face getting hotter so she knew she must be blushing. “Aww you look even cuter when you blush.” April laughed.

“Shut up,” Ruby said as she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on April’s lips, April letting it deepen for a moment. Ruby pulled back as they gave each other a smile. “So,” Ruby cleared her throat. “What happens now?”

“Well usually we’d get to know each other but considering we’ve been the best of friends since we were the twins’ age, I think we already know each other pretty well.”

“Yeah, I’d think so,” Ruby gave a little laugh. “So maybe nothing much will really change then.”

“What you mean besides from the fact that we’ll pash and one day be in a sexual relationship?” April questioned.

“Well yes, of course,” Ruby bit her lip. “But we can take it slow, right?” Although Ruby knew she liked April and enjoyed kissing her, she wasn’t about to rush into anything too quickly.

“Yeah, I’d like to as well,” April answered. “Pashing you is enough for me right now. You know, we should wait until we are both ready for the next step.” April sounded nervous. She was already in love with Ruby so she didn’t want to do anything to mess that up.

“Good,” Ruby smiled as she saw April moving her head closer to her and placing a kiss on her lips. Ruby smiled into the kiss, letting it deepen as their tongues found each other’s mouths. April rested her hand on the back of Ruby’s head as she moved herself closer to her, their bodies touching together. “Not that it’s not really nice kissing you, but eh, do you think we should probably do some studying?”