Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was ACE !!!!!!, most especially ......

“That’s for that pep talk. It was great.” Charlie curled her nose up. “So moving on to brighter subjects, how are things with you?”

“Brighter?” Ruby questioned. “Why would talking about me be brighter? I’m stressing out over my exams, I just broke up with Romeo, I -”

“I just thought something may have happened yesterday to make things a little brighter for you.” Charlie gave a little smile as she raised her eyebrows.

“April?” Ruby questioned. “How did you...did she...”

“I sorta kinda maybe walked in on you two having a little pash,” Charlie said. “So things progressed quickly then?”

“Well you told me to go for it if I wanted too,” Ruby felt slightly embarrassed that her mother had seen her pashing April, before she had the chance to tell her herself. “And April is gorgeous and we get on so well. We’ve been best mates for like 15 years.”

“I know,” Charlie gave a little smile. “And if you want to experiment then you should.”

Ruby gave a little smile. “So you really don’t mind that I might be gay? Or at least bi?”

“As long as you make yourself happy, then, I’ll be happy for you,” Charlie smiled at her eldest daughter. “And if that means being with April or any other woman, then, it’s fine. You’re happiness is the most important thing to me, alright?”

Ruby gave a little nod. “We’ll just see what happens. I’m not about to come out of any closet or confess my love for her but....well like I said, we’ll see how things pan out. I feel like I should give this a go.”

“Give what a go?” Brax questioned as he walked back into the house.

“Eh,” Ruby turned to face him. “I’m going to be dating April.”

“April?” Brax gave a laugh of disbelief. “But you’re both....I mean you guys aren’t...” Brax trailed off as he rubbed his forehead. “But you’re with Romeo, aren’t you?”

“No,” Ruby shook her head. “I broke up with him on Friday. April’s known for a while she’s gay and she confessed to being in love with me and I couldn’t get her out of my mind so....” Ruby exhaled as she stopped talking. “Yeah, that’s about it, but I would like it if you kept this to yourselves for a while.”

“Hmmm,” Ella scratched the side of her head. “No, I help mummy with the dishes.”

Brax exhaled, saddened. “Well if you change your mind you just come through okay?” Ella gave a little nod as she watched Brax leave the room with Noah.

“Mmm, I going to do some revision,” Ruby stood up from the table, taking her drink with her. “First exam tomorrow.”

“Don’t stress too much,” Charlie said. “You’ll do fine,” Ruby gave her mother a weak smile before walking out of the kitchen to her bedroom. Charlie looked down to Ella who’d jumped down from the table and was very carefully carrying her bowl over to the sink, careful not to spill the little bit milk she’d left in the bottom. Charlie exhaled lightly. She did feel a little bad for Brax that Ella no longer seemed to want to be with him, but Ella was normally such a daddy’s girl, she was enjoying the extra time with her daughter. “Right Petal, let’s get these dishes done so we can go do something fun yeah?”

“Yeah.” Ella answered with excitement in her tone as Charlie brought the rest of the dishes over to the sink to wash

Charlie sniggered. “Don’t be worried. I’m not going to ignore her. I’ll feed her when she needs fed and see to her if she’s crying.”

Brax gave a little smile. “And the twins are sleeping anyways so -”

“Don’t pretend you’re concerned about the twins,” Charlie spoke over Brax. “I know you’re just worried to leave Katie with me but like I say, I’ll do what needs to be done with her.”

Another fab update Danni! :) Ugh it's so frustrating lol I just want them to find out Brax isn't the father! Please. Loved how easy Ruby found it to tell Brax about her and April though <3 Also loved that Brax played with Noah and is trying hard with Ella! Hope we can have happy Chax soon! Xx

The twins are so cute

What is Brax thinking... he is making matters worse <_<

this result need to come back quickly so chax can start working on getting back to how they where

glad Bianca approached April, I know it's not much but maybe eventually she will support her