Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed that, most especially …..

Charlie knocked on the door as she heard the muffled sounds of her daughters crying. “Rubes are you alright?” Charlie walked into the room to see Ruby lying in the foetal position on the top of the bed. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Charlie took a seat next to Ruby and lightly rubbed her back.

Ruby wiped her face of her tears as she sat up. “Romeo and I broke up.”

“What?” Charlie was surprised. She thought everything was going fine between the two. They always looked so happy together so she didn’t understand how this could have happened. “How did....who....”

“I broke up with him,” Ruby sniffed back another tear. “I’m not sure I really wanted to but I felt I had too,” Ruby trailed off. “I...” Ruby shook her head as she leaned herself forward and rested her head against her mother’s chest.

“So you’re not totally ready to come out yet then?”

“Sorry,” April bowed her head down. She desperately wanted to but she had the fear of being judged for her choices in the forefront of her mind. “Coming out to my sister didn’t go that well so what’s everyone else going to think?”

“Why do you care?” Violet questioned. “As long as you’re happy with who you are what does it matter what anyone else thinks?”

“It just matters to me,” April answered. “Can you say you don’t care at all at what people in school say about you?”

Violet shrugged lightly. “I don’t love it but it’s not going to stop me being who I am. I’m not going to date boys just to make some stupid homophobes happy,” April smiled lightly at Violet, admiring her strength. “And most people are fine with it. You know, they know I’m still Violet Green. I get teased more for having two colours as my name than the fact I’m gay.”

She bit her lip as Ruby’s face came into her mind. She still couldn’t shake the feeling it was her she’d rather be kissing. She thought Violet was pretty and she seemed a lovely girl, but when she was in love with someone else, April knew Violet was going to have a hard time winning her over, but April knew she needed to try to get Ruby out of her mind. “Mmm, we can kiss.” April smiled before she leaned up and placed a soft kiss on Violet’s lips. Violet smiled into the kiss, letting it deepen before she placed her tongue into April’s mouth. April pulled back for a moment, before she kissed Violet once again, this time slipping her tongue into her mouth too. She didn’t exactly feel fireworks, but she liked it, and felt herself wanting to continue kissing her.

MUCHLY enjoyed that, most especially …..

“Because news flash for you Brax, it’s not going to be that simple.”

“Nothing ever is with you, is it?” Brax questioned. “And everything has to be your way too. I want a baby but you don’t so that’s it, discussion over.”

“I said I would have another child with you, but just not right now.” Charlie said.

“See, not right now,” Brax held his hands out in front of him. “You’re way.”

“Because I’m the woman,” Charlie raised her voice. “You get to have your night of fun then I have to deal with the rest. I’m the one who gets sick; who gets backache and headaches and has to feel uncomfortable for months on end. Me, not you, me,” Charlie hit her index finger against her chest. “I have to go through it so I should get to decide when I do, alright, because I hate it. As much as I love the end result, I hate being pregnant and I should have the right to choose when I put myself through another pregnancy.”

“Well that’s not exactly my fault,” Brax answered. “I can’t help the fact you get really sick or that it’s women who carry babies. It’s just the way it goes.”

“I didn’t say it was your fault,” Charlie shook her head.

“What caused her meltdown?” Charlie questioned as she stood to her feet and washed her hands.

“I rolled the dice and she just freaked out.” Ruby said as Ella could be heard still screaming.

Charlie raised her eyebrows as she walked out of the bathroom and looked down to Ella. She shook her head before walking down the hall to the living room to see Brax was sitting feeding Katie, not even bothering to see what Ella was having a tantrum about.

“Mmm,” Violet and April continued to kiss, their hands exploring each other’s bodies. Violet ran her hand up and down April’s thigh as the kiss continued to get more and more passionate. “Do you eh....we can move this to my bedroom if you’d like?”

“No,” April shook her head, shocked at what Violet seemed to want to do already. “Eh, sorry, don’t you think it’s a bit soon? It’s only our first date.”

“We pashed a fair bit at the party last night.” Violet said.

“Well yeah but still,” April said. “It’s only date number one.” April fiddled with a loose string on the cushion.

“I get it,” Violet nodded. “If I’m the first girl you’ve kissed you won’t have done anything else either. Sorry, I sometimes get a bit carried away. Especially if I really like the girl.”

“You really like me?” April questioned.