Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG that Ruby broke up with Romeo already !!!!!

MUCHLY enjoyed that, most especially …..

“I still can’t understand it,” Bianca sighed. “It’s not the April I know.”

“She’s still the same person,” Charlie said. “So she likes girls and not boys. She’s still the same April Scott that you’ve know all your life. She still likes everything else the same as she always did.”

“But she’s not who I thought she was,” Bianca answered as she watched Ella picking up clumps of sand and throwing them down onto her mother. “She’s my sister and she’s not....she not gay,” Bianca shook her head, still in denial. “And maybe you wouldn’t be saying this if it was Ruby or Ella or Noah coming to you and telling you that they were gay.” Bianca said with a scrunched up face.

“As long as my kids are happy and in love then that’s all that matters to me. It doesn’t matter if Noah comes to me in 16 years time and tells me he like boys or Ruby turns around and says you know what, mum, I think I like girls too,” Charlie said. “As long as they are happy, I will love and support them.”

“Well maybe you are just a better person than me then.”

“Yeah uncy Eath.” Ella jumped up from Charlie’s knee and started to run up the beach towards the diner.

“Ella,” Charlie shouted after her daughter. “You need to get your clothes back on first, come here.”

She still found him attractive, but she felt something wasn’t there anymore. Even if it had only been a couple of days since she found out about April and her feelings, there was already something that she didn’t feel anymore. “Romeo, these exams are important to me. I need to do well.”

“I know that, but, you can easily take a little break,” Romeo tucked her hair behind her ear. “We could always go practice some biology,” Romeo raised his eyebrows as he gave her a cheeky grin. “Hmm.” Romeo leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. She hesitated for a moment before kissing him back, letting it deepen as Romeo stood up and pulled her to her feet, before lifting her into his arms, letting Ruby wrap her legs around his waist as the kiss continued to deepen. She needed to see if she still wanted to be him and thought this would let her know and so far it was working, this kiss wasn’t like other kisses they’d had. She no longer felt the feelings in her stomach; she didn’t want it to keep going.

“I’m sorry Romeo,” Ruby sniffed back a tear. “I do love you but I...I need to try this. How I’m feeling....I need to see where it goes.”

“Where what goes?” Romeo screwed his face up. “Do you have feelings for another guy?”

“No.... no, no, I don’t like another guy,” Ruby took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, but we’re over and I think you should go.”

Romeo exhaled lightly before he shook his head at Ruby and left the house, slamming the door shut as he left, resulting in Ruby giving a little jump in fright before she collapsed on the bed in tears.

Nice that they all spent time together on the beach.It's good that Ruby broke up with Romeo if she doesn't have those sort of feelings for him anymore, although it was a bit harsh on him the way she did it.(Mind you, honesty probably wouldn't make him feel any better...)

Aww hope Brax isn't setting himself up for heart break..I don't want Katie to be his but he is going to be so upset! Feeling for Charlie too! Can't wait for April to find out about Ruby and Romeo and more importantly Rubys true feelings! Looking forward to seeing what happens next, great update Danni! Xx

Chapter 14 - I wonder if Ruby will see April and Violet kiss? I hope Brax isn't the father.

Chapter 15 - I liked Charlie's comment about Noah getting a baby brother. :lol: I hope Ruby makes up her mind soon.

Chapter 16 - I didn't think Ruby would break up with Romeo that soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Wondered at first if Ruby did those signs just so the twins would never disturb her so glad she'd just forgotten.Wonder how Charlie would react if she revealed the real reason she broke up with Romeo. The closer April gets to Violet, the more messy this situation could get...