Trust in Me (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Slightly” surprising ending !!!!!!! REALLY enjoyed that, most especially ......

“I think we should just stay away from the house just now,” April pursed her lips together. “Maybe you could teach me a little something about chemistry though,” April gave a smile as she leaned forward and gently rubbed Ruby’s hand. Ruby pulled away as she looked out to the sea as Casey surfed.

“He’s not going to see,” April sighed. “And there’s no-one else around.” April looked around and couldn’t see signs of anyone close by.

“I know but....I thought you said you weren’t ready for PDA’s either?”

“Well, maybe I’ve changed my mind,” April answered. “If we’ve decided to be together we may as well....well, be together.”

“Just because you’ve changed your mind it doesn’t mean I have,” Ruby said. “You’ve have time to get used to the fact your gay. I’ve had feelings for you for like a few days. It’s all gone so fast and I just....I need you to take things at my pace, okay?”

April sighed lightly knowing Ruby had already faced a massive decision, and it was a lot quicker than April was able to face it. She just hoped that Ruby wasn’t already regretting it and new pushing her into being affectionate would only push her away. “Sure, sorry, I just....it’s hard when you are so damn gorgeous.”

Ruby felt herself getting hotter in the face, like she was embarrassed. “I promise you tonight at home we can....you know be a bit more....affectionate.”

April gave a smile as she looked out to the sea. “Even though Casey is around?”

“Eh,” Ruby bit her lip. “We can hang out in my room.”

“Cool.” April gave her a smile.

Charlie sniggered. “I didn’t plan on it. I did the shopping and was almost home but then....I just needed time alone to think, okay?”

“Think about what?” Brax questioned.

“The state of current affairs in India,” Charlie spat. “What the hell do you think, Brax?”

“Oh and Casey is going to be staying with us for a while too.”

“Why?” Charlie screwed her face up. “And where exactly is he going to sleep? There’s no room left.”

“He can have the guest room,” Brax answered. “Ruby and April are....you know....anyways, so April can share her room.”

“No she can’t,” Charlie widened her eyes. “They’ve been together a few days. There’s no way -”

“It’s not like she can get Ruby pregnant, is it?” Brax gave a little laugh.

“I don’t care,” Charlie raised her voice. “They’re not going to be sharing a room right now. Casey can have the couch or he can go elsewhere.”

“He’s my brother, Charlie. He has more right to stay here than April does.” Brax spat.

“April is our guest and we are not throwing her out of the room we gave her just because you’re brother came along.” Charlie retorted.

Great chapter :)

Relieved Brax's not the father. Whoa Heath is the father! :o Wondering how Bianca will react when she finds out...

Now I got the answer why Darcy is not around in this fanfiction as she's in NZ with Tegan.

Awww so sad Chax is having a break apart from one each other :(

Update soon xx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Woah !!!!!! LOTS going on there. BIG choice for Charlie to go with what she believes to be the lesser of 2 evils !!!!

In the middle of ALL that, I especially loved ………

“I....it wasn’t long after....my life was....” Heath took a deep breath. “Tegan took Darcy to live in New Zealand, I lost my job, Rocco died and then Bianca broke up with me,” Heath cleared a lump from his throat as he recalled all that happened to him in such a short space of time. “Then there was you. You had the restaurant, the gorgeous wife, the twins....everything. You had everything and I had nothing. I was jealous and I wanted to be you. I wanted your perfect life and not my life of endless disappointment and when she asked my name, I just....it just came out.”

Arghhhhhhhhhhh not sure what is going on but I missed that last chapter, again!!! So glad I had this one straight after though! You're an amazing writer Danni!! I just wanted to cry for Charlie! I honestly think this is best for Chax now though..hopefully not long but things can't go on the way they were! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! Xx

Wowzers! You never cease to amaze me!

Can't believe this turn in events! Heaths the dad? So didn't expect that!

am glad Brax stopped before her did anything with that girl but still can't believe it happened!

Fingers crossed that Chax can work through this

Amazing update Danni x

I actually thought it was Heath from the beginning but I figured I would wait to see what happened

so glad my suspicions were correct... really didn't want it to be Brax

feel so bad for chax... but I agree with spotd1 I think this is what is best for them for now... hopefully they can come out of this stronger (fingers crossed)

amazing couple of chapters danni :)