Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

Melody was pretty awful too. The actress playing her was terrible.↲

Although I like Kyle and Tamara together I would have liked if they'd explored Kyle's character a bit more before coupling him up. Specifically I'd liked to have seen him in a non Braxton story. I really enjoyed seeing him interact with Leah and Zac and even Tamara before Casey came back and it became a Braxton plot again.↲

The idea of him helping Rosie out could have worked. He could have done what Spencer did. That would have led to him interacting with Sasha too which could have been fun.

Kyle is definitely more mature than Casey with the way he deals with his problems which is why I really want Casey to go to counselling so he can deal with problems the right way as life will always throw problems at you in your life and you just need to know how to deal with them properly.

In saying that though, deep down, I don't those boys are actually bad people.

^In my head it would have made much more sense than what they did, shoehorning Spencer into the equation just after they established a glimmer of greatness with Maddy/Rosie/Sasha/Tamara group at the self defence classes.

So many missed opportunities with all of the new characters this year (bar Zac, who is full of awesome-ness and bromance love :lol:!).

I think Kyle and Sasha would make great friends. And I mean just friends. They still could have done Spencer and Sasha and Kyle and Tamara but it would have added a bit more interest too. Sasha being Kyle's friend but having to deal with Tamara getting in the way, again, could have been interesting and made it not just a surely Braxton thing.

I think Kyle and Sasha would make great friends. And I mean just friends. They still could have done Spencer and Sasha and Kyle and Tamara but it would have added a bit more interest too. Sasha being Kyle's friend but having to deal with Tamara getting in the way, again, could have been interesting and made it not just a surely Braxton thing.

I agree.

I wasn't sure how Kyle would react to Casey calling Tam's parents but in the end he seemed ok with it.

I read in the spoiler section that next week

Tam in the next week or so gets her memory back but still has feeling for Kyle

Does anyone know how long Nic Westaway is contracted for? I was just thinking that the other Braxton's are bound to be coming to the ends of their contracts now and nobody seems to renew theirs anymore, or not by long anyway. Was just thinking that they'd really need to integrate Kyle into the community better if they plan on keeping him once the other Braxton's leave.

That is a good question. At first I assumed they had introduced Kyle because Casey was on his way out and they didn't want to lose a Braxton but that idea fell down on its face, didn't it? :lol:!

I forgot to post in here earlier but I saw the episode where April suggests Tamara leaves hospital and then Kyle returns. I have to say I still don't get what others meant when they said he was pushy. If anyone was pissing me off it was April and her attitude towards him. When he took Tamara home the first thing he did was show her some of her things and how messy she was... and yet April gave him the bitchface. What was she expecting him to do? Force Tamara to look at pictures of herself and Casey together until she had a ghost of a memory? I'm glad he had a go at her because all April did was treat Kyle like he was beneath her and that he was going to try it on with Tamara as soon as she was gone.

All of those scenes were really weird and it wasn't because I am a Kyle fan and dislike April. Her reaction/attitude just didn't match up with how Kyle was treating Tamara.

I think we'll start losing Braxtons next year if we haven't lost one or more by the end of this year.Kyle will probably be around for a while, the fact they've moved him out of the Braxton house and had him living with other characters gives him a bit of his own space and he could easily be left running Angelo's if Brax leaves, which he's practically doing already.And he'll probably have either Tamara or a new girlfriend to bounce off.