Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

LOVED that soooooooo much, especially.............

 Brax sat in amazement as he watched Charlie scraping the last of the custard onto her spoon, before bringing it to her mouth. “Mmm” Charlie sighed as she put the spoon into the bowl and sat back in the chair.

“You actually ate it all” Brax said in disbelief as he looked down at Charlie’s empty plates and bowl.

“I told you I would” Charlie grinned as rubbed her stomach, feeling full.

“You did” Brax grinned before he looked down to his watch. “I gotta go to work” Brax said sadly. It was a rare moment these days that Charlie was in such a good mood so he would be sad to leave her.

“I should probably go save Bianca from Jacob” Charlie laughed as she stood up. “But first I gotta go pee” Charlie said as she disappeared to the restroom. Brax watched as Charlie waddled away to the bathroom.

 “Aww did Colleen upset the baby” Charlie cooed as she squeezed Brax’s cheek. Brax laughed lightly before he pulled Charlie closer to him, and kissed her softly.

“No, but she did get me thinking” Brax smiled.

“Oh yeah?” Charlie smiled. “About?”

“Well that would just be telling” Brax grinned

 “Hormonal?” Charlie questioned “I’ll show you hormonal” Brax braced himself for getting yelled at but Charlie just laughed before she gave him a peck on the lips. “I know I’ve been.....hard to deal with lately. I really do try to keep it under control, but you know, it is twins so I guess you could let me off considering I have double the hormones to contend with”

“Hmm, I’m not sure it works like that” Brax said as he shook his head. Charlie looked up at him and raised one eyebrow. “I mean of course it does” Brax corrected.

 “What?” Xavier said sounding surprised. “Ruby.....what?” Ruby sat back up on the couch and looked around at Xavier.

 “Yeah?” Ruby asked “Because it’ll mean I need to travel a lot and well, be away from you. And not see Mum and Jacob as much. You know, and she is having twins, I mean I’m getting siblings and I should be here to see them grow up right? I don’t want to be the big sister who they hardly know and only see like a few times a year, if that. But then I mean being a professional singer, it would be awesome”

 “Need a lift up fatty?” Bianca laughed as she walked forward and held out her hands for Charlie to take. Charlie smiled at her friend as she put her hands into hers and Bianca helped her back to her feet.

The ENTIRE sequence that starts with ………………….“Aww the little babies” Bianca smiled “You know it’s not fair, Buckton” Bianca sighed “You’ve got Ruby, Jacob and you’re getting these two. I want one” Bianca pouted.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update,

Ooh here's hoping that when Brax said that Colleen got him thinking, that he was talking about proposing to Charlie :wub:!!

Aww glad that Xavier was so supportive about Ruby's offer :D!!

Hehe loved the whole Charlie/Bianca/Jacob sequence :lol:!!

More soon please :D

didnt realise there was another chapter up already

loved it

charlies sandwich :huh::lol: talk about weird cravings

awww Charlie though he was gonna propose hope he does soon

and Brax is so sweet :wub: wanting to adopt Jakey I hope Charlie gives him the green light

Cant wait for the next :)