Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOOOVED that, especially.............

 “I’m good” Charlie smiled “I actually feel good today, which is rare. I’ve been a right moody cow this past week, and poor Brax here has bared the brunt of it”

“Well Dad needs to be useful for something until the babies arrive” Sara laughed.

 “Aww” Brax smiled “Still cute though eh, I mean that’s my kid” Brax grinned as he felt himself welling up. He cleared his throat as he tried to slyly wipe his eye, not wanting to show he was crying. Charlie looked up at Brax and smiled lightly, before she looked back to the screen.

 “But nothing” Charlie said “It’s just having a little sleep. Jacob was the same at his 20 week scan and he’s fine, right?”

 “Wow that was cold” Charlie said as she brought her hand up and rubbed her forehead. Sara smiled lightly at Charlie as she poked the side of her stomach, trying to wake the baby.

“C’mon baby” Sara said “You going to wake up?” Sara continued to try to wake the baby, but she wasn’t having much luck. “I don’t think I am going to wake it”

“Great. Stubborn like Mummy” Brax laughed and Charlie lightly hit his chest.

 “You cried” Charlie smiled as she stopped in front of Brax, linking their hands together.

“Did not” Brax cleared his throat as he looked down to Charlie.

“You did. You cried” Charlie smiled once again as she looked into Brax’s eyes. “I thought it was really sweet” Charlie said as she took a step closer to Brax, closing the gap between them. “You showing your softer side”

“Well their my babies” Brax said, feeling himself begin to well up again.

“Aww you going to go again” Charlie smiled as she moved her hand up to his face, wiping away the tear.

 “Thanks coffee girl” Steve smirked as he picked up his mug and took a drink. Ruby sighed lightly as she looked down at the older man. She may have only been there a few weeks, but she hated Steve, and his comments. The way he often spoke down on her.

“Thanks Ruby” Dave smiled up at her. He was much nicer than Steve, and actually treated Ruby like a colleague should.

 “She’s got too many words to fit in” Ruby said “She’s struggling to fit them in. It moves back to the chorus to quickly so she’s not getting enough time to sing the last few words of the verse”

 “What, me?” Ruby questioned “But I’m not -”

“Go” Dave said.

“I don’t know the words” Ruby said as she rubbed her forehead. Was she really being asked to sing a song in front of record label producers and managers?

 Ruby took a deep breath before she walked over and into the booth. As the band started to play the music, she felt her heart beating faster and faster, as she suddenly felt nervous. She began singing the song, starting off quiet, but as time passed she quickly became more confident, as was soon giving it her all. Dave and Steve stood with their mouths open wide as they started at each other, with a glowing glint in their eyes.

Wow you've updated this so fast I've had to catch up on all these chapters.

I'm really enjoying it so far. I was a little worried about baby A in the ultrasound there and I hope it's nothing too serious.

Ruby looks like she's finally getting a bit of a break at work there :)

Looking forward to the next instalment :)