Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My god! If I have a son, I want him to be as adorable as Jacob! he's got to be the cutest fictitious boy I've read! :wub:

TWINS!!!!!! No wonder she big at five months... :D

Brax is gorgeous as always and I can see why Charlie is worrying about things, but thinking about how much money a baby (or two, in their case) costs isn't good...

Xavier....bless him. You will get better

Update soon please Danni!

(And you don't have to stay in Canada forever.........just until you have this fic done and maybe a couple others :P ;) hehe)

That was SUBLIME !!!!!!!, especially.............

 “Damn it Darryl” Charlie yelled as she threw Jacob’s bowl down in the sink, on the good job that it was plastic, or it would have shattered into pieces.

“Ooo she sayed Dawyl” Jacob said as his eyes widened. “Yous in big twouble now” Jacob said, referring to how the only time Charlie ever called Brax Darryl was when she was really mad with him.

 “Don’t” Charlie pulled away as she shook her hands. “Brax, we can’t afford this. Money is getting tight as it is and we’re about to have twins” Charlie said “That’s two babies” Charlie held up two fingers as she spoke. “Not one, two. Two babies. We need to buy twice the amount nappies, twice the formula, two bassinettes, two cots, two car seats, two prams, two -”

 “Hey, babe, you’re absolutely gorgeous” Brax said as he tucked her hair behind her ear before he cupped her cheek with his hand. “Those people who make comments, their just jealous that you still look so hot and you’re having babies” Brax said.

“You must really love me to make up crap like that” Charlie said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

 Charlie smiled as she placed her hands over her stomach. “I’m so scared about giving birth too” Charlie admitted “I mean its two babies Brax” Charlie bit her lip “Having Jacob was hard enough, not to mention the pain, and I’m going to have to do it twice”

 Ruby walked into the apartment she shared with Xavier in Sydney

 “I’m so stupid. How did I think I could do this? I may as well quit before I even start”

“Hey, you’re bound to make mistakes at first” Ruby said as she lightly rubbed his back in comfort. “I’m sure even the words best chefs made mistakes when they were starting out”

 Ruby had taken a job with the Sony Music Record Label and the week previous to her starting she’d been on a high, telling everyone they met, whether she knew them or not. “Meh” Ruby sighed “Apparently I’m still just the coffee and bagels girl”

 Xavier said before he walked out of the kitchen, failing to clear up after his disastrous attempt at creating the dish. Ruby sighed lightly before she picked up the phone, and called to order their dinner.

 “So all my toys are safes?” Jacob wondered.

“Of course they are” Charlie smiled as she pulled her son into a hug. “And I still get to play?”

 “Coowl” Jacob grinned as he jumped up to his feet and ran over to his bed, picking up his tatty old blankie that he still occasionally slept with. “They could take this” Jacob said “I’s a big boy so I’s no need it” Jacob smiled as he gave his blankie to Charlie.

“Aww wow” Charlie smiled “You really want to give your blankie to your baby brothers or sisters?”