Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOVED that, especially.............

o “You go snakes, you go” Jacob yelled as he shot towards his bed. “They going, they going” Jacob screeched as he jumped up and down excitedly.

“Yeah, I told you this would work” Ruby smiled as she turned around and noticed Charlie standing in the door way. Charlie silently mouth a thank-you to Ruby before Jacob ran over to her his eyes all wide in excitement.

“Mummy they’re really gone forevers” Jacob beamed before he ran around her in circles, cheering.

“That’s great” Charlie smiled “You going to come and get some breakfast now?” Jacob nodded as he ran from his room, keeping a hold of the ‘snake zapper’ just in case the uninvited guests ever came back

 “I don’t think he has” Ruby said as he pushed her tears back. “Last night we were talking, and he said that he hoped the twins were a boy/girl set, and that it would be nice to have a daughter, and that the boys could be all protective of her. He didn’t say that he saw me like a daughter, but he said that he say Jacob like his own son. He didn’t mention me in the little family he wanted to create once he’d adopted Jacob and the twins were born” Ruby looked down sadly as Charlie placed her hand on her back in comfort. “I don’t need him to adopt me. But it would be nice to think that he’s there for me if I ever needed fatherly advice”

 “Daddy” Jacob shouted as he ran over to him. “When I go surfing?”

 “Oh I really hope that this adoption goes through and then the 5 of us can be one big happy family” Brax smiled and Ruby stood up from the chair, he’d done it again, saying the 5 of them.

“I’m going for a shower” Ruby said quietly as she ran from the room.

“Don’t you mean 6 of us?” Charlie questioned and Brax looked to Charlie confused. “Ruby, Brax” Charlie sighed “You should be including her as well”

 “But Ruby, it doesn’t matter how old you are” Brax said “You are like a daughter too me. The only reason I didn’t include you is because....well.....I didn’t think you’d want me coming in an replacing your Dad”

 “Banana milkshake” Ruby smiled. “That’s my -”

“You’re favourite. I know”

WOAH !!!!! The fall was VERY surprising, and the chapter was ACE !!!!!, especially.............

 Charlie smiled before the kiss deepened and Brax ran his hand up Charlie’s stomach, resting it over her left breast, before pulling back, and sitting down on the bed again. “I’m sorry, I can’t” Brax shook his head as Charlie sat up in the bed.

“But they didn’t even kick or move or anything there. What’s stopping you now?” Charlie asked, exasperated.

“I know that they’re there though” Brax sighed “It’s just freaks me out thinking about doing that when they’re inside you”

“They’re probably not even going to know what we’re doing and you know some people even say that the rocking motion can put the baby to sleep” Charlie said hopingly, but was met with the same look of un-want on Brax’s face.

 “It’s not the babies at all is it?” Charlie questioned “It’s just me. My body. You’re not turned on by me anymore. You don’t think I’m attractive”

“Charlie, of course I do” Brax said “I still think you’re gorgeous. And those breasts. Mmmhmm. I love your new breasts”

“You know they probably won’t stay bigger forever. Once I lose the baby weight and stop breastfeeding, they’ll probably go back to normal size”

 Charlie pulled back as she span around and tripped on one of Jacob’s toys that was left sitting in the hallway, and fell to the floor, hitting her stomach against it.

 “Ruby” Jacob shouted as he climbed up onto the bed, the tears rolling down his cheek. Before he started jumping up and down, desperately trying to wake his sister.

“What the heck” Ruby said as she rubbed her eyes before sitting up in the bed. “Jakey, what you doing?” Ruby questioned.

 “I’s no a big boy. I want my Mummy” Jacob cried.

“Okay, I’ll tell you what” Xavier said “I’ll phone your Mummy and tell her to come home, but you need to go back to your bed and lie quiet”

“No” Jacob shook his head “I stay in this bed till Mummy comes” Xavier and Ruby exchanged a glance with each other.

“It’s better than him screaming” Ruby said and Xavier nodded lightly.

“Okay, you stay in here” Xavier said as Jacob wiped the tears from his eyes before crawling in between the two of them.

“Look at that” Ruby grinned “You’re going to be great with our kids one day” Xavier smiled lightly.

“Call my Mummy” Jacob said as he put his hand on Xavier’s arm. Xavier exhaled lightly before he picked up his phone, and pretended to call Charlie for the benefit of the little boy.

Hope Charlie is right and the bubs are sleeping !!!!!

Great two updates,

Loved Ruby and Brax's bonding in the first update :wub:!!

Hope everything's alright with the babies :o!!

Just reading this chapter and I swear I go the weirdest sense of Deja Vu. I'm trying to place it now, and I'll let you know when I figure it out lol :lol:!!

More soon please :D