Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update Danni!

Loved Charlie and Bianca's chat, feel for Charlie though, not having any for 8 weeks, a long time really!

Jacob is just so cute, Ruby and her Matthew (Can't spell his surname, so we'll move right along) films! bless her

Brax, seriously?? do you need a freaking house to fall on ya? PROPOSE already! (can't believe I am saying this, proposing is romantic and I don't do romance!)

Update again soon please! :P

Apart from Brax being COMPLETELY clueless, that was AWESOME !!!!, especially.............

 “Wow you’re lucky” Bianca said as she hugged the boy. “I wish Santa brought me a bike”

“You could use mines but you too big” Jacob said “I gots trainying wheels cos I’m new on it”

 “Did you just call my babies creatures?” Charlie questioned.

“Creatures can be nice things”

 “Well you could ask him?” Bianca suggested. “Or at least let him know that you’re wanting to?”

“I shouldn’t have too, Bianca” Charlie sighed “He should know”

 “Or that’s what he says. I think he just doesn’t find me attractive right now. And I wouldn’t completely blame him, I mean I’m huge, I have stretch marks, my ankles are all swollen, to name a few”

 “Some people are lazy and want other people to cook for them” Bianca told the boy.

“I wish them not” Jacob said sadly. “Then Daddy could be with me”

 “Watching all the crappy cheesy movies is what makes it Christmas” Charlie said as she sat down on the couch next to them.

“Oh don’t start ganging up on me here” Xavier sighed, just as Brax walked into the house. “Yes, Brax is home” Xavier said as he looked up to him “Brax, Christmas movies, good or bad?”

“So bad” Brax said and Xavier smiled “That they’re good” The smiled dropped from Xavier’s face as he hung his head.

 “We could watch The Wedding Planner, Wedding Crashers, Father of the Bride” Charlie said trying to think of all the movies she had which involved the wedding theme, hoping Brax would pick something up.

 “Well I guess Katherine Heigl isn’t bad to look at” Brax smirked as he received a slap on the chest from Charlie. “Aww c’mon babe, I just said she was nice to look at, that’s all”

 “It’s okay” Brax smiled “I know you’re worried about things changing, but one thing you can be sure of is that nothing will ever change between us” Brax smiled “We’re perfect Charlie and we’re about to bring two babies into this world, to make our lives complete” Charlie smiled weakly as she saw Brax grinning down at her. He placed his hand on her stomach and rubbed it gently. “I love you so much Charlie Buckton” Brax whispered before he placed a kiss on her lips. Charlie smiled lightly as the hope of her becoming Charlie Braxton was slipping further away.