Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter,

Wow good thing Xavier showed up when he did :o!!

I thought that Ruby gave a great interview :)!!

Aww poor Jacob thinking that he was gonna get left there forever :wub:!!

Hope Brax gets back in time :o!!

So sorry for your loss Danni xx

More soon please :D

Sooooo sorry for your loss.

THAT was AWESOME, especially.............

 The next 2 months had passed in a whirlwind for Ruby with working on the album, to the release of her first single, ‘One Day’. From magazine shoots, interviews and appearances, Ruby hardly had the time for anything else. She was exhausted and knew this would take a lot of getting use too.

 He knocked on the door, and after a while, a very heavily pregnant Charlie opened the door and looked almost glad to see him.

“I can’t get a hold of Brax or Bianca or Leah” Charlie’s breathing was heavy as she clutched onto her lower stomach. “I think, I’m....the babies....are coming....” Charlie said as she stepped forward and grabbed Xavier’s hand, Xavier immediately wincing at the grip that Charlie had on him.

“Oh God” Xavier said “Okay, c’mon we’ll get you to the hospital okay?” Xavier said, tying his best to stay calm, but inside he was terrified at the thought of being left with a pregnant lady.

 “Hi, Ruby. I’m Kyle” Kyle smiled at her.

Jackie” The blonde lady said. ……..shoulda known, given that Rubes is a star that Kyle & Jackie O would be involved !!!!!

 “First single is out and it’s at number one. How are you feeling?” ………..YAAAAAY

 “I’m not going to lie, I did like being the centre of attention as I was growing up”

 “Literally thousands of guys out there have just had their hearts broken, hearing you utter the words ‘my fiancé’” Kyle said.

 “Bit of an age gap is there not?” Kyle questioned.

“Yeah, my Mum was pretty young when she had me, so she’s at the age now where she can just be having kids, and her boyfriend is great so I’m excited for them and I’ll also get to see my little brother who I love and miss like crazy”

“Sounds like you are very family orientated” Jackie smiled.

 “Bianca, it’s Xavier” Xavier said “Charlie is in labour and Brax is in the city trying to get back and she is freaking out and she needs you to go pick up Jacob from pre-school”

 Jacob looked up from where he was sitting, his little tear stained face, and his eyes all red and sore from crying so hard. “He thought he’d been left here forever”

Danni! Sorry to hear about your papa. my condolence to you and your family xx

Fab update!

Poor Charlie for been alone when she went into labour, must have been scary!

I had to laugh at Xavier's reaction to having his hand held

Hopefully Brax gets there in time, he can't miss the birth of his babies! Charlie will kill him!

Lil Jacob :( bless him.

can't wait for the next one Danni :)